SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

yaayyyy i got spotted!!!hahaha yeh was on the way to work, the seat covers are in there just for day to day use to protect the seats, or else id lose em :blink:

lol either wrong car or heard wrong :P

Must be a different 32 GTR then! There's another one going around which is for sale, which has GTR seat covers.

Also, last night spotted a very nice black 32 GTR, came roaring up behind me, then came up next to me - gave the guy a wave, got a wave back and then he floored it past me. Mint condition - P plater, too. Number plate was XT something something

Yeah its like a nuclear warhead sitting on a grassy paddock and blue skies, surrounded by fluffy white bunnies...

Oh how I love such a poetic image

-D

haha thats an interesting image iv'e got in my head now :P

yaayyyy i got spotted!!!hahaha yeh was on the way to work, the seat covers are in there just for day to day use to protect the seats, or else id lose em :)

lol either wrong car or heard wrong :)

Finally!!! Knew one of the GTR's i spotted had to be someone from here :) car looks nice mate :O and i love the seat covers. You sorta looked at me, then ya looked away. Was standing on south road in the rain waiting to cross :D damn traffic, Seeing your car took my mind off it for awhile haha.

Finally!!! Knew one of the GTR's i spotted had to be someone from here :) car looks nice mate :rolleyes: and i love the seat covers. You sorta looked at me, then ya looked away. Was standing on south road in the rain waiting to cross :) damn traffic, Seeing your car took my mind off it for awhile haha.

haha i see, cheers :)

saw a tuff as r33 GTR, purple with gold rims today and a 34 4 door, silver with a drift style rear bumper?

Spotted Cara at Elizabeth shopping center tonight!! Cara your car looks way out of place sitting in that car park hehe

no never! hahahaha i fully poser parked hahahaha

spotted sus034 at tyrepower this arvo.

thats me :rolleyes: where u the dude who brought in the seriously dished rims??

Spotted today a black stag with 5 spoke bronze rims that looked fkin mint parked in the corner car park of south road and bains road in morphett vale, very, very nice car! If your on here, would really like to know what rims those are. Was about 5.45pm.

Before mid day today (dono what time, put it was pissssssing down and hailing) going up green hill road a white or silver s2 stagea with a nice spoiler on it... only noticed when they turned right off greenhill

I never spot any of ya's how many ppl live down west way????

i live on the west side :rolleyes:

but i tend to keep a low profile.

just spotted a silver 32 on findon rd, didnt get a good look cos it was too dark.

lol i never get spoted ether haha! but today at about 8 45am passed a red R33 heading towards moana area along bowering st with a GTR front bar and wing...didnt see any GTR badges tho.

spotted Kye in his 32 cruising down lower north east rd about 5pm at glynde hotel, i dont think he saw me tho..

sorry dude i didnt see you ;) just did a manual converion and still getting used to driving manual again haha

Whos the tard in the 32 that stacked it on prospect road into a residential fence (about 30mins ago)? You must have either missed your own drive way or been doing something really stupid and lost the back end. Either way well done, i have no idea how you can crash the way you did.

haha i seen it and laughed :) :lol: looks like no one was physically hurt...only mentally haha

hahaha i saw this too, its pritty obvious what he was trying to do.... too bad the cops were there no long after

he had a SAU sticker on his left quater window 2

This was taken from NS.com.... so who was it from here?

sorry dude i didnt see you ;) just did a manual converion and still getting used to driving manual again haha

haha i seen it and laughed :) :lol: looks like no one was physically hurt...only mentally haha

hahaha i saw this too, its pritty obvious what he was trying to do.... too bad the cops were there no long after

he had a SAU sticker on his left quater window 2

This was taken from NS.com.... so who was it from here?

people are pretty quick to judge i guess..and yeh it was me

this is what happened...Was heading to town to drop my friend off at work when he remembered he had forgot his wallet at home..seeing there was a red light ahead i decided to do a u-turn to head back to his place. While im in the middle of doing the u-turn a red vn or vp commodore comes flying round the coner..me and my friend see it and i had to get out of the way other wise he would of t-boned me..so i tried getting out of the way and as it was wet today and was on those white lines on the road my rear end kicked out..i tried correcting it but it then kicked out the other way. I then hit the brakes as a last resort..bad idea. the brakes locked up n i slid into the brick fence. Pretty much rooted my bonnet and front right guard..might be write off to coz my strut tower has been pushed right next to my intake manifold. The cop was actually really nice and helpful and only gave me a caution coz apparently not alloud to do a u-turn there, now i understand why.

Me and my mate are fine..I just got a sore back and some cuts on my hand.

I'll post spme pics up of the damage when i get a chance.

Have to say been one of the shi*est days with this and also my auntie passing away yesterday.

keep ya guys posted

people are pretty quick to judge i guess..and yeh it was me

this is what happened...Was heading to town to drop my friend off at work when he remembered he had forgot his wallet at home..seeing there was a red light ahead i decided to do a u-turn to head back to his place. While im in the middle of doing the u-turn a red vn or vp commodore comes flying round the coner..me and my friend see it and i had to get out of the way other wise he would of t-boned me..so i tried getting out of the way and as it was wet today and was on those white lines on the road my rear end kicked out..i tried correcting it but it then kicked out the other way. I then hit the brakes as a last resort..bad idea. the brakes locked up n i slid into the brick fence. Pretty much rooted my bonnet and front right guard..might be write off to coz my strut tower has been pushed right next to my intake manifold. The cop was actually really nice and helpful and only gave me a caution coz apparently not alloud to do a u-turn there, now i understand why.

Me and my mate are fine..I just got a sore back and some cuts on my hand.

I'll post spme pics up of the damage when i get a chance.

Have to say been one of the shi*est days with this and also my auntie passing away yesterday.

keep ya guys posted

that sucks dude, hopefully your car gets sorted out.

did the commo stick around?

at least your not hurt, who cares what some keyboard bashers say.