SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

come to my restraunt...! River Cafe/ Red orchre on the torrens :ninja: gota 500G rib eye on the specials atm lol...

ah no shit. my uncle was head chef there years ago.

anyways. spotted a kitted up red r32 turning onto sturt rd from morphett last night, i hope the clutch kick was a joke, otherwise that was just lame

Me and Chad are fans of it too

I spot skylines in the northern area quite a bit, but get a blank look when i wave, so i dont bother anymore. If your on here, wave and ill wave back :ninja:

im the same. no love in this area.

spotted a few yesterday / last nite

black stag, no plates, 2 chickies driving, followed me down morphett rd past immanuel college bout 11

white turbo MR30 4 door with nice FMIC hangin out the front of it just off wright rd about 3

then the regulars at BP west tce last nite

Geez, haven't been on here for awhile so i won't mention every skyline i've seen since but saw a white 33 during the week with skylinesaustralia sticker across the front window, gave me a big thumbs up so i gave one back. Good to see ppl are still being friendly to each other and not just giving blank stares. Saw a maroon and i think two black 33's (looked da same so not sure if it was da same car doing laps of da block or sumfn) up lower north east road near the coles supermarket just cruising.

spotted CRUISER a 32 GTR along with another 32 a white stag with no bonnet and a old valiant or something with a chic posing on it taking photos at holden hill.

Hahahhahaa realli oh no!! That was my photo shoot I had today for VIP CUSTOMS! yeah my R32 was parked out with the imports... you must of just missed us with the lamborghini!!!

Edited by Lil Miss 32

anyone here own the silver 34 4 door that turned onto mooringie last nite at about 6 30. you must have one open exhaust the pop into second gear sounded gangsta, i want my stag to sound like that.

That was me mate. I Work just down the road. Just put new splitfires in so i had test the car out hehe