SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

They were taking up both lanes driving at like 45kp/h all the way down Military. Way to hold up traffic.

i was in Christine (red plymouth parked right at the front of jubille pavillion) at speeds of 80kph these cars are not that safe..... most have never been restored and drive on x ply tires... they move around on the road alot, picking up tracks and swerving around.... we would of gone faster but it seemed like a bad thing to do, being side swiped by one of these 3 tonne monsters would not be good..... i think they all take the cruise slowly for 2 reasons... 1 being public safety and 2 Grant Zipple organises the cruises with intentions of doing it again.... therfore no speeding.... military road is mostly a 50 zone any way.... :(

good point there mick.

was good to see some old school muscle enjoying the road!

BUT some of the comments i heard comming from the owners of these classics

while i was driving kelli's 33 out of the carpark, where just plain rude!

but thats another story, i still enjoyed walkin round havin a look at some of those pretty amazing machines.

Not after Semaphore it isn't. I wasn't behind roadsters, I was behind a few Mustangs. And I'm pretty sure I've seen them doing the speed limit no worries before.

Edit: I'm all for taking the car out and cruising. But a public road is a public road, just because your driving an old muscle car doesn't mean your the king of it. You wanna cruise 40 kp/h in a 60 zone go for it, just don't take up both lanes so the traffic blocks up behind you.

Also I agree with you Craig, I was driving along side a car full of guys and they were wolf whistling and doing blowjob signs to my girlfriend in the passenger seat. Completely not on. Two of them were in the 50's or so doing it.

Edited by muirsky

spotted a black stag down near colonades last night. Was it you ruby?! Number plates were r..... Can't remember the rest! Had bronze rims. Also spotted a 34 gtt 30 seconds later near colonades with vic plates. Had work emotion bronze rims. Looked hot!! Sorry for the lack of paragraphs - writing this on my phone!

yes i agree that comments made by some of the guys were not called for :) .....it was good to see a few skylines at the woolies servo in west lakes ( parked away from the action )

nice looking 31 32 & 33's seen over the course of the night :D ....not acting like the commonwhore drivers seen in shopping center car park driving like tools around the families :( ......

that was me :D nah no defect he was having more fun with the fact i have no license

LOL ya dickhead!!!!! I knew something would happen. Lucky you didn't get done on the way up to the party haha.

So whats the goss then? In BIG trouble? :)

Spotted a silver stag round 5pm on sherriffs rd yester heading in the direction of lonsdale highway.

also spotted a yellow and white 33 in the carparks around the buildings in noarlunga down from maccas, the yellow behind spotlight and the white behind the IT warehouse. This was all yesterday because im holed up inside today studying for my first exam tomorrow :(

Edited by fullyhyperlite

good point there mick.

was good to see some old school muscle enjoying the road!

but thats another story, i still enjoyed walkin round havin a look at some of those pretty amazing machines.

umm who drove the car out of the carpark??

ur a hoon anyway :(

Spotted a black R32 at maccas seaford with a swarm of kids around it, possble P plater? gave me the look but no wave

spotted a black r33 with 3spoke wheels in aldinga beach parked in front of fish shop? thats twice i've seen it down south anyone here?

spotted a silverish stag with gold/silver wheels at the round about near ballbuster noarlunga they turned south toward seaford, about 5-7pm ?

a white r33 headed for me at the turn lane lights about 1230am on grange road , tapleys rd. heading towards port. i turned south on sunday night ?

spotted heaps more but to many to list..lol

or the pin head yesterday(sat) doing doughnuts/slides in his blue commy wagon on aldinga beach, I have your candid photo mate.lol

so SAU club do i drop it off to cops or let him get away with it? . he had a car load of kids in back and lots of people ,little kids on beach nearby? doing about 60ish

( the 300mm lens can pick up faces and rego with time imprinting...lol)not sure if i should let him get away with it, someone start a vote for me..lol and in a few days we can set the fate..lol

I like fun too but time and place for everything mate, not a busy beach to show off ?

acting like a hero for the kids :( no respect

i award him no points and may god have mercy on your soul :)

if we can get in contact with him, make him donate to a childrens charity and show reciept on sau id be satisfied justice is done :D

Edited by Inline 6

seen: a white r33 s2 on Payneham rd around 1:20pm - chick driving, no spoiler, black mesh rims, and a canary on the windscreen!

a black r33 on Fitzroy tce, had sau stickers on the side windows

a white R34 as i turned off prospect rd. onto regency rd - had some graphics on the sides