SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted the new owner of sniper, 32 GTR, i speak to the guy every friday (works at happy valley FL)

and didnt realise he owned it till i senn him roll up in it this morning... such a sexy example!

also spotted andrew this arvo crossing N.E rd..turning right onto some side street bout 3:30 ish.. give or take

i beeped, waved, mooned/flashed...... man your blind!!!

Spotted GTR32 cruisin' up south rd last night in peak hour traffic...

Dont remember seeing you? Would have been heading home from work i guess, sorry for the late reply lol

Spotted IGTR32I along morton road last night at Christies Downs. I was the tall dude walking along with the blue t shirt on lol. You still running the stock GTR bov's? I've never heard them from outside the car before... sounded like you were! They sounded pretty decent.

Yeah that would have been me and yeah, pretty sure they are the stock BOV's, I always thought it was the wastegates letting off the sound that you hear as i change gears? maybe not... Dont remember seeing you tho, was awhile ago, could be why, after seeing your car parked on morton road i take the long way home to see if its there again haha, want a better look..

Spotted IGTR32I around the port Noarlunga backstreets at about 7pm tonight.

Yeah, would have been me also, hope i wasnt doing anything naughty, had a few things going on earlier in the week and was taking it out on the car, so may have been...

.... also spotted andrew this arvo crossing N.E rd..turning right onto some side street bout 3:30 ish.. give or take

i beeped, waved, mooned/flashed...... man your blind!!!

sorry Craig I was running hella late for an appointment. Didn't see you at all. I only notice Skylines, anyhow :P

spotted GTR-32 on greenhill road tonight, i was standing next to the tow truck and cop cars that you drove past. Your tail lights look awesome at night :P

Seen ya car, cant recall seeing you tho, what was going on? and how they manage to stop ya's there? You car looks awsome man, love the rims :(

And thanks, got the LED's in cos the standard ones are stuffed, globe got too hot and melted all the plastic and shit and almost caused the boot to catch on fire, i choose LED's over getting defected for only having the 2 left lights working... but thanks, definatly look better at night then they do during the day :D

spotted GTR-32 on greenhill road tonight, i was standing next to the tow truck and cop cars that you drove past. Your tail lights look awesome at night :P

Sounds like a hoon driving impound .... was it your car Chad? :(

Sounds like a hoon driving impound .... was it your car Chad? :P

No, it was one of Ruby's mates, crashed his bike and got it wedged under the guard rail, so we went and helped try and get the bike out. Then we just waited till the tow truck come to pick it up. I dont think that bike will see the road again, the motor hit one of the posts and broke the motor open, fairly major damage ;)

dark blue or black r32, maybe gtr, turning onto south rd at randall rd (i think its called) at morphett vale today around 3.30.

then "ms r33" at christies motor reg.

both times i was driving reynella mazda ute

Was it your I saw on Monday on Main South Rd at about 4:30ish. Pulling out of a car yard I think. I had the grey 32 GTS-t with black rims and a R1 following me right behind?

No, it was one of Ruby's mates, crashed his bike and got it wedged under the guard rail, so we went and helped try and get the bike out. Then we just waited till the tow truck come to pick it up. I dont think that bike will see the road again, the motor hit one of the posts and broke the motor open, fairly major damage ;)

You are right Chad. Its a write off. End result was Howie with a broken Collar bone and 7 stitches in his leg.

I've gotten to the point where I've seen and heard of my mates coming off their bikes too many f**king times. And I'm glad Ben sold his.

Spotted TRUST 6 stopped outside boostworx today around 5.20p. Plates were on a red 33.
That would be Matt = whatsisname = one of your beloved SAU moderators

A damn nice car too, making some serious power!

Matt is busy with Army work etc and I don't catch up with him much these days. Showed him the R35 a few months back and needless to say he was blown away!

The R33 has had some special treatment including show quality under bonnet trim/polishing, and interior renovation .... I think he is planning to start showing it soon. Motor and turbos have seen some significant work too - hopefully AIR opens in the not too distant future for him to punch out some low 11's.

havent seen matt in ages! whats he up to these days!??
I see that 33 quite a lot in Boostworx. Looks insane under the hood!! It'd pack some serious power.

Well, it looks I should pay more attention to the 'Spotted' thread. I had no idea I'd been spotted, which is a fair effort given it rarely comes out of the shed these days - other than to head to the workshop. Yeah it does spend of bit of time down at BW

I'm still around, Cara ;) I still have my quick scan of the forums to keep tabs on things and add my 2c here and there, but not so much on this thread.

Ahh Andrew, how could you!? Don't you remember when Burgers and I worked together at the same 'RAAF' unit? :P Nevertheless, the Army is close enough. We'll have to organise some more poker nights mate, once Trent's pad is up and running. I owe Will some serious bad beats.

Yeah if we had a track, I’m fairly confident a low 11 would be achievable, actually a high 10 isn’t out of the question if the latest tweaks work the way we’re hoping.

Still hoping for a ride in Martin and Keir’s ’35. It was good to catch up and see the new flagship model at the same time mate.

spotted the 'chef in what i assume is his new car yesterday arvo bout 1 on NE Rd turnin into KFC (up before the Holden Hill cop shop). If its the new ride i do like :). Was in the never lookin ETSA truck that drove past