SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Wine red 32 GTR following me on Main North rd around 5:15pm, oil cooler in grill opening and white wheels. 34 4 door at strathfields on main north, black with 34 GTR wheels. Couple of 32's and a 33 at Walkerville McDonalds about 10:30pm.

spotted 2 white R33, 2 silver R34, blue stag, black stag, silver stag and a white R32 GTR at villis

Don't forget the Brutale! :P

+1 Spotted a whole bunch of skylines and stags last night.

I so badly want to make it out to one of these damned villies meets but my roster includes friday nights sadly apart of my roster ohwell lol - Maybe this coming Friday haha I have an RDO booked

Spotted what looked and sounded like a very hot sleeper S1 black R33 on Henley Beach Rd at Torrensville around an hour ago.... very clean stock look and sounded tough as!

Spotted a bucket full today. 8:30am a really nice white Stag with full body kit heading east on Cross Rd down from the Toll Gate (gave the wave but no love in return!). Around 12pm through Golden Grove a nice midnight blue 32 GTS-T with white rims and then a white R31 or DR30 GTS coupe - looked tidy. Then drove with a tough looking white 33 GTR with custom plates (silver on black ** GTR) down North East Rd. All in all a good day of Skylines - maybe Ted was always looking in the wrong spot when all he saw were shit ones!!! :rofl2:

Edited by 32godzilla

Last night about 9:30 pm saw a white R33 along Murray Street - Gawler Road - Commercial Road...then lost sight of it, then this morning about 8:30am saw another white R33 (maybe the same one) from Commercial Road - Gawler Road - Murray Street - then lost sight of it around Dyson road.

Spots for today, GOD2ILA in the back of colonnades - gun metal grey 32 GTR. Was about 1ish maybe.

Also a gun metal grey 33 GTS't parked on sheriffs road near the school, owner there to watch footy? Had C U BYE on the plates. was there this morning, cant remember the exact time.

And a whole heap of other 33's and 32's everywhere. A few WRX's cutting through traffic also....

Spotted a black 32 with black wheels parked at a shopping centre in Hackham..

Also a gun metal grey 33 GTS't parked on sheriffs road near the school, owner there to watch footy? Had C U BYE on the plates. was there this morning, cant remember the exact time.

The guy that owns that car lives round the corner from me. Pretty sure he's not on here.

spotted a white 33...a grey 32 gtr with chromies and a 4 door 34 with pov spec (imo) quad cannons and suction cup style kit at the new junkfood corner car yard...all for sale

Edited by nugzy31

Meet MSTR32 (brad) At junk food corner after he rang to help wiv his car... I just woke up (1:00pm)

Good old RAA never know who is the driver is (umm yes that is my ummm... house lol)

Now brad now u need RAA just incase something happens again!

Sneaky1 (Carl) Something has happened to the clutch btw, wiv u old 32! There is no clutch and the whole pedel is loose (looks as if the whole clutch plate inside firewall has broke)

Brad might get incontact wiv u coz u know every millimeter of that car!

Sneaky1 (Carl) Something has happened to the clutch btw, wiv u old 32! There is no clutch and the whole pedel is loose (looks as if the whole clutch plate inside firewall has broke)

broken clutch bracket. were i a betting man, thats where id put my money.

Meet MSTR32 (brad) At junk food corner after he rang to help wiv his car... I just woke up (1:00pm)

Good old RAA never know who is the driver is (umm yes that is my ummm... house lol)

Now brad now u need RAA just incase something happens again!

hmmm got me farked. :) id be wondering what the hell he was doin if he broke that clutch. prob something simple. i had the top of the clutch peddle snap off before and the cluch just stayed on the floor. would have just driven it home myself. car can be driven with no clutch and no crunching gear if you know how to properly.

Edited by sneaky1

spotted lil kid just about snapping his neck to see my gtr

then 10 min later

spotted r35 coming down princess highway around 11.30ish and me just about snapping my neck to watch it cruize by. appeared to be a dark grey like colour possibly gun metal :(

:( was a fun little run. Did the undercover cop still have the red corolla pulled of just after the Crafers exit? We came screaming down coming back from Mt Lofty lookout to see them on the side of the road with party lights going.