SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Well i got off today which im stoked about. Wooooo. I didn't reply to your message Ryan coz i was being slack. Haha. And you are a prick too. LOL. Oh and damn do those rims look hot now. Mmmmmmm... I took the spacers out lol. What were they in there for anyway??? For looks or to stop rubbing???

you got it off. thats great to hear. im glad of that.

the spacers were in there on the front to stop the rubbing of the inside of the rims on the huge sway bars. the extra lock spacers caused that. with the 5mm spacers they dont rub just. rears they were in there to push the rears out to get the fitment i wanted without dialing the camber out to 0deg.

Got on the back of a mini skyline cruise last night on payneham road around 8.30pm.

1 - what looked like a maroon 32 and

2 - 34's, one white "p" plater, and the other yellow with nismo rear bar (couldn't see anything else).

drove behind for a bit - sounded crazy all the same exhaust note purring together! :P

spotted a black 33 with a couple of girls pretending to drive it =P at noarlunga mccas,pizza hut, kfc lol

i keep seeing this old ooold lady getting around in a series 2 s14 around morphett vale lol

Lol the black 33 with a couple of girls pretending to drive it was mine >_< ... Always good to have some company while I'm delivering pizza's haha

spotted a silver 34 gtr @ mt lofty just before

minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt

Yeah that 34 was VERY nice.

Also spotted ripp3r and a few other 32's.

susrx7 a bit earlier in the night at houghton.

And plenty of cops around the suburbs being nice and friendly to absolutely everyone.

Edited by nicr4wks

SUSRX7 is one of my mates, Jason. Im guessing it was with a bunch of other cars, they sent me a SMS but my R32 is missing half its front end lol.

Yeah there was an old pulsar and a golf gti iirc, that rx7 seemed pretty gutsy and chucked some killer flames.