SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white R34 gtt on main north rd enfield, had some black vinyl decal on the side of the car

and a navy blue r33 gtst on main north rd near mawson lakes

spotted Ben in his 32 4 door at lofty last night

pretty sure i spotted norman on Portrush road around 2:30am ish when me n my mate were goin to get pizza , saw an undercover and had to bail through burnside carpark cause i only had one headlight working , dont think i have a front pipe anymore haha

pretty sure i spotted norman on Portrush road around 2:30am ish when me n my mate were goin to get pizza , saw an undercover and had to bail through burnside carpark cause i only had one headlight working , dont think i have a front pipe anymore haha

Yeah that was me there, the undercover cop took me by surprize as well.

had a weird spot today driving back from yorkes today and just before i got in to prt wakefield spotted a sivler series 1 stagea got a wave just wanted to know if your on here and how many people looked at you sideways when you pulled up in it?

spotted "sniper " R32 GTR speeding past me (not driving my R34 )along with what looked like Damos car(r34), dude did you sell your car ????

(both P platers ).

Negative, still in my possession. Doppelganger?

spotted a silver 34 4door parked near the party shop at the top of jetty road brighton think i saw a SAU sticker on the back but couldnt see all to well

and this going into darlington the other day fresh trade plates and LHD! Yum!

2ds33mo.jpg

Edited by Volk34

mate of mine just saw a silver 33 GTR get defected in newton ;)

i got pulled over last night at newton in my silver 33 gtr but didnt get defected

just did a rego check and let me go ;)

maybe he just thought i got defected?

i got pulled over last night at newton in my silver 33 gtr but didnt get defected

just did a rego check and let me go ;)

maybe he just thought i got defected?

he was leaving work (Pizza Hut) and just assumed it , lucky you didn't get a sticker

spotted a silver 34 4door parked near the party shop at the top of jetty road brighton think i saw a SAU sticker on the back but couldnt see all to well

and this going into darlington the other day fresh trade plates and LHD! Yum!

2ds33mo.jpg

Hi Volk,

That would be me, i was helping to do some reno's at Glitz dance studio.

Silver 33 on Unley Road at around noon today.

White S2 33 on Beach Road at around 2.45pm today, with a red front bar.

Hey the White S2 was me.

The front bar is on due to defect ;) other front bar is getting fixed where the guy i got the car from had cut out for the intercooler!

Looks ridiculous atm...

spotted white r33 with gold wheels near MV

Black r33 on the round about near bunnings, got a wave

white r32 4 dr, at BP beach rd

black r32 gtr coming off expressway by flinders

Black R33 gtr near lonsdale pub

silver stag on beach rd

dark grey R32 with a front mount and Victorian plates (WFE***) being a tool on Henley Beach Road yesterday ~2pm. boosted and nearly took out a poor cyclist at one point, then sat on my tail for a while. boosted it again just to get around me in traffic one position near Thebarton Theatre - just to get one car ahead? nice one, you dick. that was just plain rude to cut me off like that.

And it really improves the public's perception of '32 drivers and import owners in general.