SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white 34 with a black decal down the side on frome st around 5.15, then a dark coloured r33 near the zoo...

also a black r32 corner of franklin st / morphett st about 6pm while i was coming out of msy, think i also saw it go past while i was at vilis

midnight purple r33 with shiny wheels made a quick stop at vilis, also saw a maroon r33 with black front bar on south rd near the anzac underpass at about 6.30

must not hav seen ya mate, was in my own world last nite lol

think they're sparcos mate, that was craig r33's skid car on my trailer, taking it up to Garage 7 in Mt Barker.

Spotted Jasmin at her work as Craig and i filled up just after that (hiiiii jas :P )

and to all the douches that think im "just towing a trailer" and can cut in on me, f**k you. i will f**king drive over the top of you if you want to push your luck

/rant

LOL @ some people, even tho i was the the only person right behind you, some phucktards still

decide to be impatient pricks.

and yer, sparco blah blah not sure of the name

cheers again matty

spotted a white 34 with a black decal down the side on frome st around 5.15, then a dark coloured r33 near the zoo...

also a black r32 corner of franklin st / morphett st about 6pm while i was coming out of msy, think i also saw it go past while i was at vilis

midnight purple r33 with shiny wheels made a quick stop at vilis, also saw a maroon r33 with black front bar on south rd near the anzac underpass at about 6.30

spotted you this evening at vilis, as well as a black r33

Heh - was good to finally really meet a Skyline owner in SA - get the occasional wave - haven't really had much of a chat with anyone much before - so 'Hi Normsta' :)

I also got to show off the R34 GTR MFD that was finished being installed this afternoon - woot :O

Spotted and followed for a bit yesterday a black stag RS through the backstreets of morphett vale to lonsdale, used his indicator 2 out of 5 corners.. Nice looking stag but, has chrome rims, CC plates, auto, music up loudish :S see it around a fair bit..

LOL @ some people, even tho i was the the only person right behind you, some phucktards still

decide to be impatient pricks.

and yer, sparco blah blah not sure of the name

cheers again matty

i have the same wheels on my 32 (and they were white before i took to them with a rattle can about 3 years ago). nfi what they are called, but i love em, they are light as fk

white r33 cruising christies beach, 7 digit plates

two r33 lines in HJ hackams drive thru, white with blue rim ring and silver I think

mr rs4 at junkfood corner along with a metallic green r33 , rego something like exlr 8

spotted a bayside blue r34 gtr with white xd9's and canberra plates on blacks rd flagstaff hill around 11.30

marron 33 on south rd darlington shortly after

white 34 on south rd castle plaza

gunmetal grey r32 gtr south rd near at the roadworks near the anzac underpass, exchanged waves

also gunmetal 32 gtr vspec 'GDZILLA' here at st clair rec center (reloaded) carpark

and then silver 33 gtr with drift r wheels at the centro arndale at about 4pm

spotted matty t fri night in my daily down the beach, you getting round more than a $2 hooker in that mud hunter.

was bit too eager to give you the finger there i mounted the curb :P whoops lucky it was just my daily :D

o and seen the slowest drag of all time, nissan patrol vs n13 pulsar. lol that coulda gone on for 20min before they reached a 1/4 mile