SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That's the right time man. Maroon with 400R kit? If it's you, Looks VERY nice mate!

Cheers, only looks nice coz you can see the right hand side, left is a bit of a scratch and dent but nothing i havent fixed b4.

Spotted a few 32's on southroad around 7pm at woodcroft tonight

Followed a black R34 on anzac highway yesterday round 450ish and followed a r33 (beleive black) down marion road, i was about 6ish cars back.

red r34 gtt on my street,

black r33 4 dr same spot

white r31 with nice sound, same spot

and now a series 2 r34, dark gray with no wing, side skirts and 7 digit rego in hackam D' hood , twice yesterday.

coulor flip candy purple GSR lancer MV, big shiny intercooler in MV love the paint

Spotted a white r31 SVD (or lookalike) on Hampstead rd around 2pm pulled over by two cop cars. First thing that came to mind was that SVD model that was pinched a month or two ago. This one had BC P1 rims

Spotted a white r31 SVD (or lookalike) on Hampstead rd around 2pm pulled over by two cop cars. First thing that came to mind was that SVD model that was pinched a month or two ago. This one had BC P1 rims

that was the one

after about half an hour of me following it

good spotting luciano ;)

white 32 on commercial rd seaford sometime around 4pm

blue 32, if it was a gtr maybe Jarrad? south rd past the vic

Nope, wasnt me, no petrol :(

cruised with a silver/grey 32 4 door with black wheels up south rd past the vic, sounded tough and looked very tidy cool.gifalso spotted jarrad on blacks rd

But yes, this was me, had petrol, gotta love pay day :D

Also spotted a gold 33 in the belair BP, today sometime, cant remember exact time..

that was the one

good spotting luciano ;)

I knew it!

When I first drove past, I thought "that's a bit over the top - two loads of cops just to defect the thing" (as they had the bonnet up), but once I saw the front end of the car, and the dodgy looking pair of shitheads in hooded jumpers standing next to it, I thought of that R31!

Good work Matty. :thumbsup:

I'm sure the owner will be glad it's finally been tracked down. Hope the thieves get stung properly by the law

I'm sure the owner will be glad it's finally been tracked down. Hope the thieves get stung properly by the law

Fook yeh!

Spotted a white gtr briefly today while crossing over grand junction road into hampstead. looked much like mine, but didnt get the plates cause i didnt notice it until the last second

-D

that was the one

good spotting luciano ;)

They actually found it?!?!?! The dickheads are still driving it around? Cock heads