SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Aberax at Horse Power In A Box this afternoon :action-smiley-069:

Did you now!? :nyaanyaa:

Spotted some guy with a video camera at Horsepower In A Box...said he wanted to film me :unsure: .... :teehee:

Only kidding Vu, saw you there also.

ezekiel.... u just rolled straight past me! i was parked just down from the kiosk

Jesus totally missed ya mate!! Finished work and thought I would take my Amstaff for a little walk

On the beach! Lol parked near the roundabout!

Where abouts where you parked.. Or where was I looking LoL ? can't believe I didn't c ya hey! >_<

Edited by Ezekiel86

Where abouts where you parked.. Or where was I looking LoL ? can't believe I didn't c ya hey! >_<

the 4WD infront of me was mexican parked.. so unless you were looking at every single parked car, you wouldve missed it. I was being chatted to by some non-uglies (as always) when i caught sight of you disappearing... then stupid me ran out to the road and waved my arms like i was in a swarm of bees.

Spotted J-Rad waiting to turn onto grange road a couple of minutes ago. I slowed down and was flashing to let you in but you weren't looking haha. The 32 looked good as always bro

Hahaha! I was like "that looks like Sherlock" then you flashed me and I thought "yep its him". Didn't even realise you were slowing down. Car sounded fantastic btw!