SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a rather tasty looking silver 32 4door this afternoon main south road reynella.

Was it the one with pink wheels and a drag wing? Have seen that one kind of often around Reynella and Christies Beach recently.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep spotting a pink 32 4door.

Spotted at the flaxmill rd/south rd intersection few days ago, waves exchanged, and spotted again last night on jetty rd Glenelg while in a friends car.

Is it the one with the plate "Drifter" or similar? I keep seeing that one around.

Yea mate, dr1ftn or something to that effect, overall a tidy car from what ive seen.

I saw the for sale pics a few months back, it was only a closed door respray. Engine bay was still white or silver or something. Still very neat and tidy though. Wonder how they were allowed those plates, usually terms like those get rejected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 2 spacesaver spare wheels & tyres for sale.

The first one is from a Nissan Skyline R33 GTST, so is 5 x 114.3 stud pattern. This wheel is used, but has plenty of tread left. The tyre is a Bridgestone Tracoma-2 T125/90D16. The back lip of the steel rim had some surface rust from a leaking boot, but I have wire-brushed it off and there is no structural problem. There is a small amount of pitting on the very edge of the lip - the price reflects this at $15.

The second one is from a Nissan V35 350GT, and is also 5 x 114.3 stud pattern. This wheel has never been used, and is like new. The tyre is a Goodyear T145/90D16, and still has the coloured stripes on the tread surface. This one is $40.

Pickup from Golden Grove SA

I have 2 spacesaver spare wheels & tyres for sale.

The first one is from a Nissan Skyline R33 GTST, so is 5 x 114.3 stud pattern. This wheel is used, but has plenty of tread left. The tyre is a Bridgestone Tracoma-2 T125/90D16. The back lip of the steel rim had some surface rust from a leaking boot, but I have wire-brushed it off and there is no structural problem. There is a small amount of pitting on the very edge of the lip - the price reflects this at $15.

The second one is from a Nissan V35 350GT, and is also 5 x 114.3 stud pattern. This wheel has never been used, and is like new. The tyre is a Goodyear T145/90D16, and still has the coloured stripes on the tread surface. This one is $40.

Pickup from Golden Grove SA

Maybe try the for sale thread.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/354186-for-sale-thread/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotted quite a bit lately, a nice looking Silver 350GT.

Been driving to and from work together from NE to Hindmarsh and back.

Be good to catch up with a local Skyliner that lives around the corner =)