SAU Community

[group Buy] Acpt Carbon Fibre Tailshafts Any Model! $1400us

Angus Smart

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sweet, i think alot will go for that 100 upgrade :) seems worth it in the end as there is only a few pounds weight difference

needs 2 more confirmations :) hopefully these people will get back to me soon.

And no worries Michael hope to catch up with you soon! hopefully i'll have my car on track in August.

thought you guys might like to check this out:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=296765

there advertising the same tailshaft for 1660au delivered for skylines, and 1200 for s13/14/15... pretty cheap i thought, and for the extra $160, i'd feel safer buying it from someone here then overseas, least then you can throw it at him if something goes wrong.. and you don't have to buy 10 of em.

The 1000 ft/lbs shaft what sort of horsepower will it hold on to because iam looking for something that can hold on to a 350-400 awkw gtr that does the odd 8000rpm launch will this do that or is it recommanded to go to 2000ft/lbs model

Am in the same split decision myself.

thought you guys might like to check this out:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=296765

there advertising the same tailshaft for 1660au delivered for skylines, and 1200 for s13/14/15... pretty cheap i thought, and for the extra $160, i'd feel safer buying it from someone here then overseas, least then you can throw it at him if something goes wrong.. and you don't have to buy 10 of em.

they still order them from america. so its pretty much the same deal going on. same wait, more price..

what i am offering is still cheeper.. and 2000ft pounds option. for only 1500us delivered :)

The 1000 ft/lbs shaft what sort of horsepower will it hold on to because iam looking for something that can hold on to a 350-400 awkw gtr that does the odd 8000rpm launch will this do that or is it recommanded to go to 2000ft/lbs model

i'd say the 100us extra is worth it. to get the higher rated shaft. but probably not needed.. i keep seeing, 1000hp and 2000hp rated.. and the same 1000ft/pounds and 2000ft/pounds measurments used..

Edited by Angus Smart

they still order them from america. so its pretty much the same deal going on. same wait, more price..

what i am offering is still cheeper.. and 2000ft pounds option. for only 1500us delivered ;)

no worries, thought it might be worth asking what price he could do on ten shafts.. seeing as i think someone said there 1700us +del normally, he must be getting a good deal too, but i guess he'd have to be if he's the dealer.. anyway

no worries, thought it might be worth asking what price he could do on ten shafts.. seeing as i think someone said there 1700us +del normally, he must be getting a good deal too, but i guess he'd have to be if he's the dealer.. anyway

i couldn't help myself, seeing as no one else feels like saving more money here, i asked that bloke if he could beat your price for 10 shafts, here's the reply i got: "...........Hi Thanks for the heads up. I don't know where he would be getting the shafts from, probably just fishing, because I am the Aust., and NZ distributopr for ACPT and they know nothing of that deal. BUT, having said that, I can certainly beat that price for an order of 10. Spread the word Paul." i suggest you ask him for a price if you want to save further dollars.

Paul the Australian distributor Has just contacted me about this now..

And he has since contacted James @ Acpt in the states. to find out what i was doing.

we're now looking at $1400 Australian Delivered for the 2000hp rated shaft, and can Now do this on less than 10 order.

i'm still awaiting an email from him now to confirm this.

so the price is now even lower than before and dealing with the Australian Distributor instead of the James In the Us..

i will get back to everyone about this when i know more.

thanks for getting him onto me sic200

Can everyone whos in.

List their car model, and what rated shaft you want. tho i think the 2000hp option is the go as its only $1400 au now... (im still waiting confirmation tho)

Myself - R32 Gtr 2000hp.

Merli -

Mr keets - 32 Gtr

Nis-26t -

piggaz -

arep3 - R32 Gtr

Star 32 - R32 Gtr

Annon -

i've done what i can. i may need a moderator to edit my post.

El Banko details will be posted as soon as i have confirmation of what we are getting

Cheers

Andrew

Paul the Australian distributor Has just contacted me about this now..

And he has since contacted James @ Acpt in the states. to find out what i was doing.

we're now looking at $1400 Australian Delivered for the 2000hp rated shaft, and can Now do this on less than 10 order.

i'm still awaiting an email from him now to confirm this.

so the price is now even lower than before and dealing with the Australian Distributor instead of the James In the Us..

i will get back to everyone about this when i know more.

thanks for getting him onto me sic200

nice,... that's friggin cheap as. g/l with em.