SAU Community

Your Ride In 5 - 10

I had my last car (VL Commodore) for 11 years and I hope to have my R33 for a long time. What will your ride be in 5 - 10 years time ? Will it be your current Skyline with heavy mods and running 11s or will you upgrade to a R34 GTR (if you dont already have one) or will it be something completely different ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be keeping my current R33 for a while, at least after uni, then its either a R34 auto GTT (with very low kms) or a brand new Liberty 2.5GT.

Basically considering any sedan thats auto with turbo.

Once I drove my turbo, I knew never want to go back to N/A again XD.

So far...

1980 Honda Accord

1990 S13 Silvia

1991 U13 SSS Atessa Bluebird

1999 R34 GTT

2004 V35 sedan

For the future...

Cima/Fuga?

V36 Skyline?

As much I'd like to be driving an R35 GTR dun think so coz I'll probably have 2 kids by then :)

opefully if finances dont hit the fan i will keep the gtr and have an extra 100kw or so also hope to keep the dunga vlt wagon for work and domestic tasks :)

good luck

hope to make my car in to a 300+rwkw track car. after I have a morgage sorted, then if the financial situation is looking good then may consider saving for a R35 GTR.

if all goes to plan..

a extensively moddified rz aerotop supra. with of course the manual and 2jzgte conversion..

hardest bit atm is choosing either big single...or keeping it twin...im leaning towards twins.

in the next 5-10 im hoping i will still have my current s2 r33 with alot more mods but hope to also have a 100% stock s2 r33, and keep it in showroom condition just like the day is came out of the factory, and when i say stock i mean no exhaust NOTHING lol

Land Rover Discovery '93 (1 year)

VL Commodore (5 years)

R33 Skyline GTST (3 years)

R34 Skyline GTT (2 years)

Future - Make my current a track car and buy an R35 GTR or the new Jaguar XF plus daily driver maybe an Audi S4 wagon or something sexy! The garage is getting full.

in 5 years huh

R34 GTR - with Z tune bodykit in white and gold TE37s/CE28 running Twin GTRS at 25psi with fully built engine, 6 pot Alcon brakes, Tien track suspension.

S30Z - full Wangan Midnight spec including the ZG flares in black, 16"/17" Watanabes, L28ETT with custom leather interior

Honda Civic hatch EK - Suspension Mods

that should cover AWD, RWD and FWD