SAU Community

S2 Stagea Buttons

RubyRS4

Is there a manual or something to download that wil help identify some buttons that I have no idea what they do?

Like the button on the console which has a steering wheel symbol on it; the button on the dash with the AWD symbol on it; and what diff would the 'snow' button make?

:blink:

been discussed before - but the button with the steering wheel symbol on it activates the up / down gear change buttons on the steeringwheel

snow button basically stops it from taking off in 1st gear ( to prevent wheel spin ) and I think it limits boost too???

there is also a button on the dash that locks the center diff for slippery conditions

( dont use it on tarmac ) I gotta run for now but I am sure some of the more in the know people will come along and enlighten you further.

The steering wheel symbol engages your tiptronic shifters

The AWD button changes the torque split in the ATESSA form 80:20 to 50:50

The Snow button lowers engine torque and starts the car in 2nd gear to prevent wheel spin in slippery conditions

the button with the steering wheel symbol on it activates the up / down gear change buttons on the steering wheel

My RS4 has the Momo steering wheel, so I don't think I have the tiptronic shift buttons there.

Thanks for the answers guys ... now I can yell at the GF for pushing buttons, knowing what harm they could do :blink:

My RS4 has the Momo steering wheel, so I don't think I have the tiptronic shift buttons there.

Thanks for the answers guys ... now I can yell at the GF for pushing buttons, knowing what harm they could do :D

The momo's I have seen (for series 2 tiptronic) also have the shift up/down buttons...?

• 5 years later...