SAU Community

Nytsky's Engine Build

killler setup i hope it works out, im sure it will with the guys your working with. I would swap out the 38mm gate though for something a bit bigger it is marginal at best with a 3037.

You wanna see it!?

Ive been walk drifting around my house and making screamer pipe noises! Haha

Paul broke 2 bones in his foot,then got sick and the machinest wife had a baby.Boy did pick a good month to get a motor built.

blocks been acid tanked, crack tested, decked, bored and honed. Crank collar was machined on today and journals polished. Head has been stripped late this afternoon.

im planning on doing the same thing in the near future, can you give me an estimate on what the block work will cost me?

im planning on doing the same thing in the near future, can you give me an estimate on what the block work will cost me?

Depends what you want done. $500 is a good estimate.

• Like 1

im going to be aiming for 300 - 350 rwkw but want something that will handle that power fairly easily for reliabillity.

so far all i have on the list is:

forged pistons

upgraded rods, unsure of which ones

N1 oil and water pump.

thats purely internals, dont know what im doing with the head yet, just trying to figure out what i want and what its going to cost.

Head was done on friday. Full head service,new Tomei cams and Tomei valves springs put in.

Everythings nice and pretty so ive been told.

JUN collar fitted to crank.Crank,rods and pistons were sent away to be balanced.Should be back by the end of the week for assembly.

Home stretch!! :(

and more importantly STD balancer as well...a 12 year old balancer needs to be looked at the most.

any reason why yas havent opted to throw on a ross or ati balancer?