SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Im surprised everyone hasnt spotted jet31 as yet, i live around the corner and it never seems to move out of that service lane.

p.s. Spotted : Mac G4 letterbox a few hundred meters back from jet31 towards

burwood hwy just before hawthorn rd. Gotta check it out.

saw myfast think it was a R33 on blackburn rd (parked) and then lil bit down the road saw jet31 (R31) parked also

Spotted a Silver with Black stripes GT-T R34 (Ferah's old car?) on Wed night - plates UQE-XXX - around 6:30pm on Josephine Avenue, Narre Warren. Followed you onto Princes Highway.

Spotted a Black GT-T R34 on Thurs night - plates WDK-XXX - around 6:30pm at the traffic lights from Tinks Road onto Princes Highway, Narre Warren.

Spotted a Blue? R32 this morning - customized plates OFF-something - around 7:00am at the corner of Princes Highway and Fitzgerald Road / Hinrichsen Drive, Hallam. Was dosing -_-"

saw a silver 33 i think s2, turning right onto springvale road from cheltenham rd today around 5.45, saw sau sticker on the window

Yeah that was me. Was getting some new $50 wiper blades from Supercheap. You would have been the low white R33 that past me heading the other way on Cheltenham road. Nice

Yeah that was me. Was getting some new $50 wiper blades from Supercheap. You would have been the low white R33 that past me heading the other way on Cheltenham road. Nice

lol yeh that was me, the front is ridiculously low (thanks to previous owner), gota save up some money to get all-round new suspension

[R34NRG] i spotted you on eastlink or other freeway i forgot tonight. i was in KAM1L the r31 u overtook n got off at stud road lol. woulda seen my car if ideicded to drive it to narre warren Krispy Kremes !! lol