SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

had some spirtited runs on the monash with a white r34 (TOURS) and a dark green s14a with SAU stickers.

good fun boys hope to see u guys at the cruise tm........

Edited by R34NRG

Spotted a Matte Black R32 with black rims maybe last night turning onto Flinders Street..

Also last night saw a Silver R33 on Flinders as well and another Silver R33 with weird images on the car.. plates were something like ?UHWAT

had some spirited runs with a couple of honda jazz's today. One with fluffy toys all over its windows - so the owner could see where she was going, and one with a mad exhaust note. Zig zagging through the freeway was incredible cos the one with the toys all over the windows was making it tough for me to zoom past her in my 1.3 ltr jazz

Saw a silver 33 4 dour, NA automatic with a smashed up front end at centre rd wreckers in springvale.

Had SAU stickers on the window!

that would be 4DOOR_33GTS old car. his new r33 is hotter =P

spotted a black 33 2 door and a white 33 4 door with a gtr front bar, left cards on windows at knox and as i was leaving saw a silver 33 driving down the back near the food court and a white 33 turning from burwood hwy into stud rd heading towards ringwood.

BUSY DAY TODAY LOL