SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a red R35 GTR Yesterday arvo! Finally seen one on the road...

Had plate GDZILR and was driving down springy road at about 530.

Anybody else getting sick of seeing the 'Godzilla' tag on almost every GTR these days?

Anybody else getting sick of seeing the 'Godzilla' tag on almost every GTR these days?

Nah only when they are abreviated into ZLR. That really ticks me off. :cool:

I've seen 2 R35's now. A white one in Kinglake where I'm working and a silver one yesterday morning turning onto eastern from middleborough road. There was a cop on the on-ramp and I think he hit the brakes when he saw him haha.

Nah only when they are abreviated into ZLR. That really ticks me off. :(

Very funny Russell. Mines a standard plate from Vicroads, white and blue, I just happened to be given that particular one when I rego'd my car. Not personalised.

Saw a white r33 gtst with plates SGU 606 yesterday at cranbourne, a hot blonde chick was driving it, gave a wave but she wasn't looking.

And spotted UCC 438 with sau tag turning from wellington rd to princess highway. Gave him a wave and he wave back with an innocent look on his face =p.

spotted what seems to be a r32 gtr behind me on the eastern fwy at abt 8pm.. lol.. flashed my brake light at him and for a flash in return just before you exited at elgars :down: live arnd the area?

Saw a white r33 gtst with plates SGU 606 yesterday at cranbourne, a hot blonde chick was driving it, gave a wave but she wasn't looking.

And spotted UCC *** with sau tag turning from wellington rd to princess highway. Gave him a wave and he wave back with an innocent look on his face =p.

wassup. yeah.....im innocent.... :down:

really? you look like a stunned mullet most of the time.

u driving to jerry's tomorrow?

jerry's? *checks facebook* oh that jerry's. hmm might drop by for a bit. have other things on

Hey,where were you heading to yesterday? I was on my way to Venus Bay for the PiPis.=)

dunno actually. i think i was heading home. was kinda zoned out