SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

CR33M; was that you last night corner of Hammond & Cheltenham Rds around 11:30? Didn't get a good look at the plates, saw it the last second. Nice car though, I was going past the opposite direction in the V36, don't think you would of noticed me.

I saw N1SMO or NI5MO or N15MO or whatever on mcintyre road. (the dude with the 4door with nismo wing ect) 2pm today.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

Only saw a glimpse of it but recognised it straight away.

Edited by NguyenIMPROVED

CR33M; was that you last night corner of Hammond & Cheltenham Rds around 11:30? Didn't get a good look at the plates, saw it the last second. Nice car though, I was going past the opposite direction in the V36, don't think you would of noticed me.

Saw cr33m around 2am on princes

I saw N1SMO or NI5MO or N15MO or whatever on mcintyre road. (the dude with the 4door with nismo wing ect) 2pm today.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

Only saw a glimpse of it but recognised it straight away.

HAHA! thats me dude! Suprised u "recognised it straight away". And with the number plate, close enough its 'NI2MO'

I didnt notice any skylines around there and then, Did u drive a skyline or some other car?

Was being invisible with a corolla as a passenger. Heading the other way for some yumcha @ golden leaf. :P

edit, haha, When I saw it, I was like, hmm a 4 door with black wheels, *sees nismo wing* HEY ITS NI2MO! :P

Edited by NguyenIMPROVED

Saw cr33m around 2am on princes

Yeap that was me both times :)

silver v35 on the monash inbound just b4 heatherton, silver r33 just after the monash divides into the gippy fwy. both had sau stickers. there was also a mnp r34 gtr about 25 min ahead of you inbound. i was outbound.

silver i thing v35 plates THIRTY 5 or similar on pound rd round 3.30pm

Also spotted JNR-ZAN again on plenty road near the Bundoora shops. Seen him a couple of times around the northside.

What car were you in?

Im around there all the time :thumbsup:

Edited by JNRZAN

I was in my white s2 r33 with black rims. Was turning into plenty rd from bent st (I think that's the name, where ray white real estate is) nd you were turning off plenty into bent! Don't think you saw me though haha.