SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Silver R34 GTR Vspec parked at a carwash in Dandenong right next to Pavillion.Had BBS wheels, looked really clean and had a SAU sticker.I was mirin hard, took pics to masterbate too as well.....hope you dont mind :nyaanyaa: .

lol wut

Found a spotted card on my car at knoxAlso white 33 in car park at knox

That was Odium/Simon :)

Saw 11ty billion lines today.. as soon as it rains they all come out..

silver 33 in hoppers around 3 with SAU Stix down the back of the railway line..

red 33 coming out of repco also in hoppers

white 4 door turning near Tigers Clubhouse..

bunch of others..

White 34 coupe on east link this morning, didn't bother tooting/waving cos I was in my daily vt haha, need to drive the 32 more often :(

Could have been me, i get on at boronia road & usually get on between 7-7:15?

pretty sure i saw stagea mick the other day on swan st at the lights where GE is(and Silvers Circus at the moment. You were heading to power st, i was going home after work in the Silver 32GTR. gave a wave, got one back, if you remember back to your 1st GOR cruise, i cruised with you through the otways on the way home. good to see you again ;)

pretty sure i saw stagea mick the other day on swan st at the lights where GE is(and Silvers Circus at the moment. You were heading to power st, i was going home after work in the Silver 32GTR. gave a wave, got one back, if you remember back to your 1st GOR cruise, i cruised with you through the otways on the way home. good to see you again ;)

yep that was me ...see your still trying to sell your car