SAU Community

R32 Skyline Crash On Mcintyre Rd, Sunshine

mikymouse

Was driving to the panel beaters when I saw an R32 ploughed into a pole on Mcintyre Rd. The car was black/grey and had P plates. It was quite a serious accident. Came back from the panel shop to see police cars, ambulances, and fire brigades. Saw a stretcher setup, but wasn't sure if there was anyone on it. My mom said she drove past and saw the car seat from the car, about 10m away; not sure how that happened though.

Does anyone know if the occupants of the car made it out alive?

**EDITED POST DUE TO HEARSAY**

Edited by mikymouse

There goes the insurance for the area...

black box recording of todays events.......

"hey mayte watch dis!!!!!"

zuuuuu zuuu zuu tu tu tu screeeeeeeeechhhh CRASH!!!!

that is all

black box recording of todays events.......

"hey mayte watch dis!!!!!"

zuuuuu zuuu zuu tu tu tu screeeeeeeeechhhh CRASH!!!!

that is all

maybe they were driving safely, until some kent with an emo white r32 4 door came dosing out of nowhere on 2 wheels and pushed them into the pole...... :P

but in all seriousness - there are always more idiots on the roads when its wet - just yesterday some kent did a u-turn in front of me, and decided to slip the rear out across all 3 lanes on ferntree gully rd.......rain and bad weather brings out the dickheads

end of the day, most of us do it, and we all no wat can happen if we dont no our limits in our cars...

just be carefull guys cause that extra slide could mean ur life an worse a mates life in the passenger..

maybe they were driving safely, until some kent with an emo white r32 4 door came dosing out of nowhere on 2 wheels and pushed them into the pole...... :P

hahahah lol

first of all before we go futher , the car was a R 32 , gtst , its dark blue, it hit a pole due to some one in front of him deciced to slam the brakes on and gave the driver of the blue skyline no option to move futher left , one problem there was a car slower than him already there , givin that the driver was going a little faster than all other poeple in front of him no choise than move again left resulting in striking the pole in the worst possible part of the car , hitting the drivers side wheel and the wheel went back right in the drivers foot area , trapping the driver for 2-3 hours untill cut out by fire mans , the car was totalled in this crash , the driver was taken to hospital with serious injiures, the driver could of slammed in the back of the car in front possible pussing them in front of a big truck comming the other way , i know this guy avoided massive crash with collideding with other cars and took full forse in the pole of his own car , i know this , i was right there 20 ft away , and i praise the driver for his actions for more injuires to others drivers , this guy is known to most of us , and i hope he has a speedy recovery in hospital , by the way the seat was still in the car , the fireman cut the drivers door off and placed in in front of the crash scene ,

enough jokes about this crash the guy is in SERIOUS condition in hosipital , in respect for family and freinds close to the driver !

He must have been doing a fair speed to cause so much damage, did his brakes fail???

why wasnt he travelling at the same speed as the traffic infront of him.??? Probably would have meant he could stop in plenty of time..I hope the guys alright.. but maybe it'll teach him some common sense travelling too close or travelling at a speed which will not enable you to stop in time to avoid an accident is your fault and not matter how he drove to avoid traffic its his fault.. still i hope he is alright.. but it might all remind us not to be in such a hurry all the time..