SAU Community

Your Job

-FIGJAM-

ooo, a friend of mine works for UBS as well. she just left to go overseas to finish her grad program thing

oh and i work as a IT support tech providing support to anything computer related and lately, anything not IT related i've had to support

look whose here :P

you still at norwest?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good read up on this thread, most of you got some interesting jobs :P

i still dont know what kind of job i want :) i know i want an office job though :3some: but not in the IT department or sales :lol:

Another admin bitch :)

Guy instead of me looking back through all 11 pages - have a mate here in Newy who needs a website built for his Security company. Can someone help out? PM me

Im a Paramedic. Four days on, then four days off. Over 70 grand/year. No boss looking over your shoulder. Good job if you can handle the shit you see every now and then.

14 hour night shifts suck, but at least i can surf mid week days!

Edited by Shaun

Im a qualified mechanic.Now im a parts interpreter in charge of the pd section.Exciting.WHAT EVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM THE AUTOMOTIVE TRADE.SAVE URSELF.

I'm a CTO (and senior web developer when input is required) at an online marketing/advertising company working 2 days a week from home and 3 days at the office 8.30 to 5.30. As for the wage, its in the 6 figures + bonuses + 24/7 parking access and office use (office is double storey on ground floor and most people think its a club at night) next to the water and all the clubs in Darling Harbour + free alcohol and tab at a bottlo down the road lol

And I have a business in Web Development and Digital Media which is just "on the side" for now but that makes a few gs a month most months.

Edited by Alien