SAU Community

People wanting to race

Too and from work i just get like atleast 3cars (usualy commodores) a day wanting to race me.

I assume everyone thinks my car is turbo when they woop my ass.

Its like im a target for someone to race against.

This happen to anyone else?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cars not that fast, i can beat vs commordores im pretty even against a vx but i get people in dodgy VL v8's and so on beating me..

Yeah and they probly tell everyone that they beat a highly mod'd skyline..

I hate loosing :)

haha, i always get harassed, but ive had my whole install sitting in the garage for a few days now, and with my new mods i beat a 32 gts-t (standard), standard rexy, and a large number of commodores. its great thinking of leaving the stereo out till my new engine is complete.

heh

just this afternoon i got woopd by a pretty decent vn commodore

he didnt even try :D

my boss has a laser tx3 4wd with a 1.8 sumpthing in it and it goes

i cant wait till i get my r34 gtt at the end of the yr so i can show em :)

i often get joked about though, things like, oh someone stole ur intercooler john.... haha... i dont really car, when my new engine is in there will be no joking, just embarrasment to all other parties involved....

Hmm. I dont lose to commodores often. Even the SS I can usually keep up with easily. I did have a xr6 turbo beat me the other day though. The only mods I have is full exhaust, pod and SAFC. Mine's a 34 though so I know im lighter than a 33 and I have light rims too. So im quite sure stock an 34 is prob quicker than a 33.

Damn

everyone's na skyline seems to be faster than mine

i wana race one of ya's with the same mods as me an see if there is much difference.

Cos i have 2 1/2" catback and a pod filter with cold air going to it

and it still feels gutless..

OH WHYY!!

have u had it serviced since u bought it? change the plugs and oil, NA skylines arent by no means slow but they are definately not a fast car either, and without mods like extractors and an safc they make most of there power high in the rev range, extractors have so far been the most worthwhile mod though i havent had my safc tuned properly yet, the extractors gave the car some really fat midrange power this is what alows me to beat turbo cars as im already ahead while there turbo is still spooling up.

ummm the 3 liter block..... well read my mods to be completed thread it will tell u exactly what im planning to do, shame to be leaving the world of NA but the desire for some serious power has been killing me, and serious power it will be when completed.