SAU Community

R33 Circuit Car

spannerx

Here are some photos of my r33 circuit car that i'm currently rebuilding.

Hi Roy i have the usuall stuff a RB 30 bottom end that gives me more problems than a 16 yearold school girl and ppg box mechanical diff alcon brakes i built it myself about 4 years ago and now i:m doing a full rebuild .

I like!!!!!!

I'll keep an eye on this thread so I can get more ideas for my 33 :P

Do you guys have any ideas on removing weight out of on my r33??? i started today with removing the steering column support bracket i think i might pick up 0.3 kg i guess i still have a long way to go .

This car is a beast when it holds together. If memory serves me it has runn 55's on the sprint circuit at QR. Get ya finger out George, You missed a great day yesterday.

This car is a beast when it holds together. If memory serves me it has runn 55's on the sprint circuit at QR. Get ya finger out George, You missed a great day yesterday.

Noel stop waving the carrot my shed leave pass has been reduced to just n3 hours a night but on a light note i;ve just finished changing my inner door skin and picked up 2kg;s and 1 kg on steering column mod.

Dont know if I've missed it anywhere - but what is the turbo of choice for this car mate?

Also - tow points - what are you going to use? straps or hooks? I can see the hole on the front bar - if its a hook, whats the best way and place etc to mount the hook to and with?

(n00b question alert :bunny: )

Cheers!

Chris

Dont know if I've missed it anywhere - but what is the turbo of choice for this car mate?

Also - tow points - what are you going to use? straps or hooks? I can see the hole on the front bar - if its a hook, whats the best way and place etc to mount the hook to and with?

(n00b question alert :D )

Cheers!

Chris

Hi Chris; the current turbo setup is garrett gt35 it runs around 500 rw hp i have tried to4z on a previous engine great for horsepower but to laggy. at the moment i;m using tow straps on a sandwich plate seem to work i;ve been pulled out of the gravel trap at queensland raceway and it survived . :)