SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

^^^^ Certainly. And I guess the severity of the understeer and the outcome (ie. near miss or shambolic car destruction...first one that comes to mind is "Closes Corner" on that dodgy tighter than you think right hand corner after the rail crossing) determines if it is understeer of fail or epic fail.:)

"Matt Close in the Audi TTRS at Targa Tasmania" definately had a severe case of "Understeer of fail" there......

(I'm only saying that because I know he Googles him name often and will see this. Won't ya Captain Fathom :D)

^^^^ Bahahaha.... What a setup. Now you certainly will know for sure if he does. Maybe "Matt Close in the Audi TTRS at Targa" couldnt drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse ;) But apparently he can drive a ship up one. :) Love your work Matt if you are tuning in :)

• 2 weeks later...

They've opened it to Early Modern, and yeah, a 6.5 would be perfect :P (2002)

I'm still out though.

This year I'm just going to do Drive Bathurst and waste the rest of the Motorsport budget next year on a planned overseas motorsport jaunt. (all my plans could change completely within the next 5 minutes though! haha)

Edited by Marlin

They've opened it to Early Modern, and yeah, a 6.5 would be perfect :P (2002)

I'm still out though.

This year I'm just going to do Drive Bathurst and waste the rest of the Motorsport budget next year on a planned overseas motorsport jaunt. (all my plans could change completely within the next 5 minutes though! haha)

So no TWP or TT?

Seems the delivery salmon finally made it to the mainland with video footage. :)

".....Tune in to 7 Mate on Saturday August 27 at 3:30pm to relive all the action from the first ever Targa High Country and at 4:30pm you can watch all the thrills and spills that was Targa Wrest Point 2011....."

• 2 weeks later...