SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

Can you run a 13b in the s1-3? I though you had to run a 12a.

That car of stringers has had squilions spent on it

S1-3 came out with 13B in the US. S3 12A Turbo in Japan.

But didn't Benson say something about a particular model that you could run? 13BT?

Oh my, if I wasn't at the pub overlooking Hamilton Island harbor awaiting the arrival of Captains Close and Cuneo, thus talk of rotors could make me ill... The Coronas ate making me giggle though instead :)

See Timmy,

now thats what I am afraid of with the Rotor. Its just too far for me to come to suffer a fail early in the event.... But I am sure there is someone out there that can build a tough one if I dont ask too much of it. Rick Shaw seems to make em last.

Re the 13BT, I think there is a window to run one as Stuart mentioned. Pretty sure there was a turbo model released at the end of the series overseas. That said, seems if you go classic MS there is just about no limit to what you can do to one regardless of what it had standard. I think you will find a few guys will go for the FC rotor chassi (series 4-5) as they had some nice updates but are heavier.

Oh my, if I wasn't at the pub overlooking Hamilton Island harbor awaiting the arrival of Captains Close and Cuneo, thus talk of rotors could make me ill... The Coronas ate making me giggle though instead :)

Ah Woo, you have got the life. Sunshine and cold caronas could even make GTR ownership and maintenance funny. Maybe Snowy needs a trip north??

Sorry I have been watching too much Louis CK, so Suck a bag of dicks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao

Shame everything has turned on its side for me this year, I would have gone to sydney to see him live, but again Rallying fuct me over.

I'm sketching a carby and points setup on a napkin that I reckon will be the gun on 35 Gtrs.

Going to have to run that past Stuart.... Triple 48 IDA webbers FTW. :)

EDIT: And Timmy I will definately have to make use of that expression. Winner.

Edited by Darkside

I didn't realize how loud I was laughing due to earphones Timmy..... I looked around to find a few folks suggesting I should suck a bag of dicks ....... and "make them all cum" LMFAO :D

Ah Woo, you have got the life. Sunshine and cold caronas could even make GTR ownership and maintenance funny. Maybe Snowy needs a trip north??

Yeah I need a trip much further north than that. Where the beers have a decidedly European flavor!

Because there are some Caterhams calling us to come visit next year that want us to jump in a Spa with them amongst other fun activities!

I didn't realize how loud I was laughing due to earphones Timmy..... I looked around to find a few folks suggesting I should suck a bag of dicks ....... and "make them all cum" LMFAO :D

ROFL! I thought you might like that, you wanna see the rest of his stuff

You're gunna love Barry's boat Woo. We had dinner on it a while back, veeerrry flash!

Harsh. Damn harsh.

But fair.

I have a mate who put a VH45 in a 300zx, running and roadworthy !

One of the engines he considered before he settled on the V8 was a 20b, Lulz would have been uncontrollable.

S1-3 came out with 13B in the US. S3 12A Turbo in Japan.

But didn't Benson say something about a particular model that you could run? 13BT?

Believe it's only S3 that had the 13b option. Drama with the 12a, turbo or not, the housings are unavailable and the 10% rule won't get you over the line to 1308cc, the cut-downs would give the parc ferme ghouls a little shock though!

Everyone has their own personal wank, wank apex seal horror story, as long as you keep em cool and avoid the hairdryer, they'll be the most reliable thing out there, plenty of endurance races attest to that.