SAU Community

Flush Boot For 33

leethal

carmate in sydney is where i got mine. a whole new fibreglass boot lid for a couple of hundred if i recall.

here's a pic from when i first got it. The pic is extremely old, i still have my old rear bar and no work done to the car yet but gives you an idea. the quality i'm quite happy with.

www.carmate.com.au

post-44524-1219623455_thumb.jpg

carmate in sydney is where i got mine. a whole new fibreglass boot lid for a couple of hundred if i recall.

here's a pic from when i first got it. The pic is extremely old, i still have my old rear bar and no work done to the car yet but gives you an idea. the quality i'm quite happy with.

www.carmate.com.au

Dude.... I want that rear bar.

I bought one off ebay (silly me) and it doesnt fit...... Where can I get a rear VS bar like that, that will actually fit my r33 and how much should I pay???

Dude.... I want that rear bar.

I bought one off ebay (silly me) and it doesnt fit...... Where can I get a rear VS bar like that, that will actually fit my r33 and how much should I pay???

don't get one! mine wasn't any good either! i'm a bit over veilside now anyways but at the time i picked it up from a place called pulse autostyling, who i don't think are in business anymore but were in south east melbourne.

where are you from shaun_perry?

if in melbourne, freddy from topstage.com.au can customize you anything you can dream of! or help you dream of something! check out this latest bar on my 33, with the flush boot all painted and finished... :)

post-44524-1219984093_thumb.jpg

I looked around for one of these for a while and Viva Garage did on in carbon and (no offense) doesnt fit like shaunsr33 one either. I saw pictures of them installed on some r33's and they came out the same way. You better off paying $200 for the Stealth Wing man.

If you want one that will fit, powerplay imports can get a genuine east bear one, but be prepared to pay for the privelidge....

Alternately, if you just want the look you could take it to topstage or similar and get them to fill the toop with glass to make it flush (as a bonus you know it's going to fit)

Powerplay Imports

thanks heaps for the replys guys, flush boots r so nice, ill scope out carmate for sure.

hey mate let me know how you go with carmate as im looking to purchase a leveled boot lid from them too.

don't get one! mine wasn't any good either! i'm a bit over veilside now anyways but at the time i picked it up from a place called pulse autostyling, who i don't think are in business anymore but were in south east melbourne.

where are you from shaun_perry?

if in melbourne, freddy from topstage.com.au can customize you anything you can dream of! or help you dream of something! check out this latest bar on my 33, with the flush boot all painted and finished... :blink:

What sort of rear bar is that mate? :D