SAU Community

Tuned..... 1002hp R34 T88gk 18cm Monster!

STATUS

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill put 100 buckos on the table for all those nubs who are rubbishing Trent saying he fudged figures. To turn around tune a 1000hp RB and keep it alive for longer than 5mins
would you like my bank account details...?
Are you calling your self a nub?
hmmm.. the Dirtmans car makes close to 1000hp

I know he is not a nub and im not calling him one, now that all the quotes are in sequence you can see where my question came from.

Might be one of those odd quarter mile times if the engine blow was at 1/2 track. Perhaps a decent 60' but the rest gives no indication of performance.

Reminds me of a drag bike I saw do a 11 second pass at 88mph, only on the power to about 1/3 the track length. And a vw beetle that did a 13 second pass but completed the last 50 meters sliding on its side and roof...

come on. please give it a rest guys. who gives a shit. trent merely wanted to share the DYNO result of an awesome car he had the pleasure of tuning. I don't think he intended it to become a zub measuring contest. he just wanted to share his excitement and results. no where did he claim it was any better than anybody else, except that it would make more power than his own project car...

it's not up to him to prove anything. it's not even his car. ask the owner about it if you are genuinely interested. other than that I think it's time we all moved on. :(

PS: GTRNUR your GTR looks awesome and strangely familiar... :P

come on. please give it a rest guys. who gives a shit. trent merely wanted to share the DYNO result of an awesome car he had the pleasure of tuning. I don't think he intended it to become a zub measuring contest. he just wanted to share his excitement and results. no where did he claim it was any better than anybody else, except that it would make more power than his own project car...

it's not up to him to prove anything. it's not even his car. ask the owner about it if you are genuinely interested. other than that I think it's time we all moved on.

couldn't agree more!

PS: GTRNUR your GTR looks awesome and strangely familiar... :)

lol, i wonder why? :P

• 2 months later...
After a sleepless night last night anticipating how to handle tuning possibly australia's tuffest R34 GTT (built by James @ OH Performance) things went remarkably smooth. With a smidge over 2bar we cracked 1002HP ATW (746.8rwKW) and 1046NM!!!! more than enough to kill any illusion that i would be able to keep top dog on my own dyno with my own unfinished project (twin T04Z turboed 427ci windsor 77' LTD)

Who said PFC's cant handle HP????

Good work buddy, looks and sounds like a weapon!

come on. please give it a rest guys. who gives a shit. trent merely wanted to share the DYNO result of an awesome car so he could premote his business. I don't think he intended it to become a zub measuring contest. he just wanted to share his excitement and results. no where did he claim it was any better than anybody else, except that it would make more power than his own project car...

it's not up to him to prove anything. it's not even his car. ask the owner about it if you are genuinely interested. other than that I think it's time we all moved on. :laugh:

PS: GTRNUR your GTR looks awesome and strangely familiar... :P

:bunny:

A nub i am.

Edited by DiRTgarage