SAU Community

Whats The Going Price To Sell A 33 Gtst

m0rt

Hey guys,

Thinking of selling the skyzamaline atm, but have bugger all idea on what is a goin price. Have looked at car point and car sales and pretty much all the ones i saw were ex show cars or fully built up runnin lots a horsies at the wheels.

Mods that have been/ i have done to the car are; 400R front bar, pod filter, FMIC, imitation greedy plenum, boost contoller, ally radiator, gates timing belt, adjustable exhaust pully, splitfire coil packs, jim berry clutch, 18" rims (will have new rubber when i get off my ass) HICAS lock out bar, Bosch 040 fuel pump, momo steering wheel and gear knob, white leather gear and p/brake boots, oil gauge boost gauge, HKS turbo timer, Mongoose alarm, pionner head unit with 6" splits in the front and 6" in the rear and its got bout 160000Km on the clock. Almost forgot also has bilstien shocks, pedders springs in the front, whiteline front and rear sway bars and diff cradle bushes i guess you'd call them.

Damage to the car is a L shaped crack on the front bar on the r/h side where it bolts on and scrapage on the front lower surface, and paint fade on the rear l/h corner of the roof.

Any info much appreciated

With those mods, and I know it doesn't mean too much, but what year is it and what colour???

And how can you sell it before the Skyline Charity Cruise??? And we need more Skylines in Springfield!!!!

the build plate says 93 but the rego papers say 94 so lucky dip?? Its a bluey colour can look green in some light with a grey strip along the bottom.

I won't be able to make it to the charity cruise unfortunatly, works sending me to the sunny Katherine in the NT till the start of Dec :O

I see bugger all over here ay, nothin to call regulars, see the odd one pulled up at someones house and stuff

Have u got any pics?

First pic is when i bought the car.

The other ones are from when i got it back from the panel beaters.

Or did you mean pics of the damaged stuff?

post-34833-1225496661_thumb.jpg

post-34833-1225496758_thumb.jpg

post-34833-1225496811_thumb.jpg

thats one of the nicest series 1's I've seen!!

Very nicely moded too.

Are you taking it to Katherine?

If you come through Alice say hi, come for a cruise...

Cheers mate :)

Nah only in Katherine for 4 weeks, flyin up on a business jet :O

Series 1 with that many km's lightly mod'ed probablly 12k at best...

about on the money if you ask me. Had a customer with a perfect low klm series 2, only mod was some wheels, and he struggled to get $14k for it. Was a damn shame as it was the best 33 GTST i had seen come through work