SAU Community

Who's Your Tuner And How Do Ya Rate Them?

engo

hey guys...would love to get some opinions out in the open about peoples tuners and how they like them . any bad experiences?? .from anywhere... even more specifically if anyone has used sabbinden automotive.?? love to see feed back on here..

but yeah nice and open...

You cant badmouth a business or anything here...

And anyone that is going to praise somewhere - is going to say they are 11/10 now aren't they?

This thread IMO wont ever attain anything but blowing the wind up the usual workshops, which isnt a bad thing, but we've seen that many threads about it now you could search and forever be in peace.

right...3 in Sydney...Jim Souvas CRD, Yavus Unigroup and Adam JEM

1 in Melbourne Ben Racepace

1 in Brisbane Mark Godzilla

you can bad mouth a product freely on here but not a business...which doesn't make sense

you can say (insert brand name) turbo's are crap which may be a massive multinational company but you cannot say Tommy Tuner down the road is not the one to go to.

I know what id be more worried about...a multinational with an army of lawers than some dodgy rip-off with his ass hanging out of his trousers.

not having a dig...its just something about this site that has always been questionable.

ibtl

Edited by DiRTgarage

i'll add Trent @ Status... only because it's not really a usual suspect on these boards. Racepace/RE Customs, Creatd, etc... for melb peeps are quite well known.

But despite how insanely busy Trent seems to be, Status tuning doesn't seem to get a whole lot of notice. Ridiculously knowledgeable and is the ONLY person i've come across who actually cares about at cars paintwork when he's working on it!! Never have i ever seen any mechanic/tuner come remotely close to worrying about paint, etc. And for an amateur detailer, that is a massive bonus.

i'm assuming the original poster is looking for Melb shops judging from sabaddin. Have heard lots of good things about sabaddin as well.

Definately good work put in by Ray @ RE Customs.. couldnt be happier! :P

Another RE Customs fan here. Great work.

Had to go to another workshop to get RWC done and they pinched the cam seal causing a leak so went straight back to RE

Speedtech Motorsport do all the tuning on my car, have done great things with it and solved some real headaches with the car. Not that it will be of any use to you guys, they are in NZ - but nonetheless haha.

They also tune the quickest/most powerful GTR in the world :blink: