SAU Community

That's A Nice Looking Volvo Mate.......

Paramour

• 2 weeks later...

Filling up at a servo in Wodonga yesterday, said to the guy as I went to pay, the silver wagon. He says, you mean the VOLVO..... ggggrrrrrrrr... NOT A BLOODY VOLVO..

Filling up at a servo in Wodonga yesterday, said to the guy as I went to pay, the silver wagon. He says, you mean the VOLVO..... ggggrrrrrrrr... NOT A BLOODY VOLVO..

Wodonga huh? Just passing through? I live in Wodonga and have a black C34 series 2 RSFourS.

Wodonga huh? Just passing through? I live in Wodonga and have a black C34 series 2 RSFourS.

Here till early Wednesday morning. Saying at the relies in Lavington.

Here till early Wednesday morning. Saying at the relies in Lavington.

Andy, keep an eye out for the "$400 M35" will ya?

It is a dark blue RS (normal body kit) and my mate recently moved up there.

Andy, keep an eye out for the "$400 M35" will ya?

It is a dark blue RS (normal body kit) and my mate recently moved up there.

Does that mean there's another one up here now? As far as I know there's only 3. 1 black M35, 1 white C34 S2 and mine (a black C34 S2 RS4S). I'll have to keep my eye our for another one now.

Does that mean there's another one up here now? As far as I know there's only 3. 1 black M35, 1 white C34 S2 and mine (a black C34 S2 RS4S). I'll have to keep my eye our for another one now.

Yeah, he moved up there in early Feb this year.

This is his M35

ChillsM35r.jpg

Stopped for fuel in Buladelah today, a toothless local woman came over; "What the hell kind of car is that?" "It's a Stagea" I say. "Yeah, but a Holden, or a Ford? I definitely know it's not a Ford" She asks. "It's a Nissan" I say. "Faaaark, thats a beautiful car" She tells me. "I want one of these" to her equally toothless partner.

Chatted with them while I filled the car, they were blown away by the fact it was a 2002 model (They assumed it was brand new) Thought it was awesome.

As I got in to drive away, got the thumbs up and "Hey mate, Enjoy your driving, lucky bastard" "Thanks man, will do"

Stagea; Converting bogans all over NSW.:thumbsup:

dude you could have picked up!! i rekon he would have lent you his wife

they have also seen M35s before. i used to frequent the highway up to coffs a few times a year

Chatted with them while I filled the car, they were blown away by the fact it was a 2002 model (They assumed it was brand new) Thought it was awesome.

Stagea; Converting bogans all over NSW.:thumbsup:

Only question missing, is "Does it come in a (slower) V8 Version...?":domokun:

Lol, it was pretty funny actually, they were really open minded when I was telling about it. Undercover bogans maybe? Their kids were waving as we pulled away, I can hear the conversation in the car; "What kind of car was that dad?" Dad; "That's a Stagea son, if clean you teeth; one day, maybe, you could be driving one of those" Son; "Wow dad" Dad; "Shuddup smartarse; and crack daddy another can, it's too f##kin' late for me..."