SAU Community

That's A Nice Looking Volvo Mate.......

Paramour

was getting out of mine at the shops the other day, just parked and left motor idling while closing windows and sunroof's and some 40 odd year old lady walked past the front (had reversed into carpark) and gave me the dirtiest look possible, ie as if i'd gotten out and taken a s**t in the middle of the carpark or something. then got to her car bout 3 spots down, by which time i was out and just with a slightly raised voice said. just cause u can't afford it, she looked up and i turned and walked. found it quite amusing though was half expecting an abusive note or smashed window when i came back.

• 3 weeks later...

saw a dodgy as , r34 front conversion on chinook street everton hills. hard to describe but everything was off.. looked terrible.

But mind you i cant talk.. i just bought a 300zx.... tears to come whistling.gif

Engine out?

was getting out of mine at the shops the other day, just parked and left motor idling while closing windows and sunroof's and some 40 odd year old lady walked past the front (had reversed into carpark) and gave me the dirtiest look possible, ie as if i'd gotten out and taken a s**t in the middle of the carpark or something. then got to her car bout 3 spots down, by which time i was out and just with a slightly raised voice said. just cause u can't afford it, she looked up and i turned and walked. found it quite amusing though was half expecting an abusive note or smashed window when i came back.

Hahaha, I get this every day... Most of the time it's from 60+ year olds in standard M35s, and I drive past them laying frame and throwing sparks... The digust I get thrown my way is awesome

Hahaha, I get this every day... Most of the time it's from 60+ year olds in standard M35s, and I drive past them laying frame and throwing sparks... The digust I get thrown my way is awesome

Dont worry, we all understand. :P

What happens when the chassis is ground away or you catch a the crossmember on a lip?

So the other night in Pt. Pirie I thought I'd get some fuel and a icecream, on my return from paying I find a rather drunk local standing (swaying actually) in front of my a car with a big smile on his face and chuckling to himself. "All good?" i say to him and he goes "F!@# Yeah, thats cool car hey bro" then proceeds to walk away while still focused on my car. Well you can guess what happened next, yep, BAM!!! straight into the petrol pump in the next row, falls on his arse, then tries to get up by pulling on the hose that is now on the ground!

Was the funniest thing I seen while I was there

Motorbike rider at the lights today pulls up next to me and asks "How hard was it to put the Pioneer deck in? I've got a Blue M35!" Ahaha before he said he had a blue M35 I was like "wtf does this guy want".

Seems a lot of bike dudes are into Stageas!

Getting back to Volvos....

We now have two in the family... Well a silver/grey M35 does count as a XC70 really...

Finally after 160k the wifes Saab 9-5 is now gone, and replaced with this... Still a 2.5 and a turbo...:thumbsup:

post-20696-0-62313500-1322694676_thumb.jpg

Kids are loving the DVD in the back and the space... But number 1 daughter still wants to go in "daddy's fast car".. Have to keep my little girl happy..:rofl2:

Getting back to Volvos....

We now have two in the family... Well a silver/grey M35 does count as a XC70 really...

Finally after 160k the wifes Saab 9-5 is now gone, and replaced with this... Still a 2.5 and a turbo...:thumbsup:

post-20696-0-62313500-1322694676_thumb.jpg

Kids are loving the DVD in the back and the space... But number 1 daughter still wants to go in "daddy's fast car".. Have to keep my little girl happy..:rofl2:

Haha, glad that XC70 isn't silver Nick, could get confusing.

Bit iffy with an WRCxxx number plate.

Made me smile as well... Especially as they had a couple of Evo's on the lot as well... Had been taken in Trade against a S60 T6 AWD in seperate transactions..