im in the Almost 400kw club

Forged RB30 (9.3:1 comp)

Stock RB25 head bar valve spring upgrade

Greddy intake & Q45 TB

GT35

98 pump fuel + WMI

4" dump - > 3.5" the rest of the way with two large mufflers

394kw @ 26psi any more and its blowing out spark

Sure there is but i most certainly wouldnt run over 24psi without wmi or e85...engine rebuilds are too costly when u have other priorities and ive popped 2 rb's since my affair with the gtr (makes me sound like a stud in the wrong context)

Sure there is but i most certainly wouldnt run over 24psi without wmi or e85...engine rebuilds are too costly when u have other priorities and ive popped 2 rb's since my affair with the gtr (makes me sound like a stud in the wrong context)

2 engines? Sounds tuner related!

Crd tune??? Here we go...

chin up! im not having a dig at you.. If i wanted my bores washed I would go there for sure!

a stock bottom end isnt a frail timid thing.. especially one with fresh bearings and good oil control which trying to push 400kw+ would mean you would be... i hope, but then again some people still think twin GTR-S are responsive

If u have an issue with jims tune, best u dont make a public announcement and call him direct as there is nothing to gain here.

Every turbo has its application, just like the t51 :)

Gtr-s on my rb2630 was second to none, just ask the ppl that experienced my setup.

My chin is up :)