SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Any idea what mixtures it was running mick?

I would have to check the printout, I have a feeling it was around the 8-9 mark, the scale started at 9 and it was below that lol.

Actually, its not as bad as you think it is. We were on the dyno all afternoon, probably 3-4 hours straight and we only used about 20 litres. I filled the tank right to overflowing thinking we would chew through it all, came home and tank was still 2/3rds full.

• 2 months later...

Another happy Unigroup customer just joined the 400kw club. User name mlr

He only wanted 500hp but the power bug got him haha. This car has HEAPS more in it; injectors were maxed on pump 98, so he's got a list and will make changes then go back for more.

bfdf93d3.jpg

3d52e8fc.jpg

I would really like to put as much boost through it as possible and see where the 35r's limit is....I wonder if 700rwhp can be achieved lol.

You can probably get away with running more boost in the midrange once you find the limits. Eg 20psi at redline is more air than 20psi at 4000rpm, hence if you are maxing it at 20 @ redline then you should be able to get more flow in the midrange.

have to look at the compressor map to find out how much

Edited by Rolls

Another happy Unigroup customer just joined the 400kw club. User name mlr

He only wanted 500hp but the power bug got him haha. This car has HEAPS more in it; injectors were maxed on pump 98, so he's got a list and will make changes then go back for more.

bfdf93d3.jpg

3d52e8fc.jpg

Well done mate. :D

The last run, did it make anymore?

Still at the exhaust shop mate...plumbing for the gates and the hot side of the turbo is stuffing them about... That and they ve been on holidays up until Monday the bludgers

Edited by GTR_JOEY

Well done mate. :D

The last run, did it make anymore?

GTSTRB25/30T04ZRWDFTMFW x 11TY

Im wrapped, and no thats all she got, the injectors were at 85% so didnt push anymore, list is done, part one will start soon to get more fuel and better air flow then latter in the year E85 flex fuel thingie and associated stuffs.

ID2000, sounds like a computer game, LOL