SAU Community

V35 Coupe Fuse Box With Pics

ogz007

Firstly, i apologise if theres alot of posts about the V35 fuse box that i did not see in this forum, i ask my friend.. -> the search button and gave me 1 thread back in 2007. so i thought of re posting something about the fuse box again, as i need help at the same time from who ever is reading this...also hope this helps someone sometime later aswell incase you want to fiddle around with your car.

okay so i tried changing my exterior and interior bulbs to white xenon Leds (white/blue dials will be a long term goal down the track..well see) as i wanted a white lighting output with my black coupe.... i was doing the last bits which is my step lights.. and i sort of did something because the power sort of died as the led bulb was just flickering on me..(like its struggling to find more power) so i thought i short circuited the lines for my step light or the lines melted on the way. So i figured ill have a look at the fuse box if i blew any circuits or anything look weird on the wires.. i havent opened the fuse box on my car since i got it.. and when i did... i got this...

SL372303.jpg

It was on JAP!!! Lol so i didnt really know wher to start..... so im asking if anyone has the actual English version of this.

incase you dont know.. V35 has 3 fuse box on them..

1. Driver side near your right knee.. im pretty sure would be teh same with MT, could be on the left.

SL3723044444.jpg">

The 2nd black fuse box you can easily locate this in front of your battery .. and the 3rd is a little harder.. you might have to take out your battery for this..incase something happens... i havent done this personally but i have seen someone do it..

SL37230722.jpg">

so i guess what im asking for if someone knows or has the english version of these diagram please and share to the community... or if easier.. does anyone know wher the door step light circuit board located? 1st 2nd or 3rd..? thanks for being patient with me in advance.. i could try open and check all the circuit board pieces which would probably take me couple of hours but i thought to ask first before something unexpected happens. Hope someone can give me a hand here somehow, my service provider would probably charge me $$$ with something i could of tried and fixed.. anwyay, if anyone need any help when it comes to any lighting let me know i can try and give someone a hand...

Thanks Guys n Gals. Peace.

You're best bet for an english version would be to look up on an American site.

But, when i did my Xenons, the fuses related to headlights where the ones behind the battery :-)

So in all honesty i would start there. It's a 15 sec job to get the battery out, and if i remember correctly these fuses are labelled in English(or have pics) cause i know i changed a few fuses.

Cheers

Bobby

cheers man,..bro thats what i wanted to hear last! lol having it behind the battery....im not sure how easy your one is..but mine is like pretty much bolted lol.. nah not really bolted..just quite secure. ok ill give G35driver.com a go and see how they respond to me.. anyway cheers bobby ill let you know if i cant get it sorted... ill try tonight as i am here at work. anyway thanks again mate.

oh do you remember if all the lights circuit board are on the 3rd fuse box?

No Worries,

Yeah almost positive that all the fuses for lights are in that box behind the battery.

I might have a pic at home of the cover of the 3rd fuse box with shows what's it in it.

I remember taking one incase i ever needed to change a fuse, i would know what's in it without taking the battery out.

I might have deleted it though after i sold the V35.

I'll check when i get home.

Thanks Chris! will do.. thanks again for the tips. i have the manual for the G35 Coupe.. im not sure if thats the correct one that youre reffering to.. it doesnt really say anything about the 3rd fuse box behind the battery to lead me unto something.. but anyway i appreciate your help. ill just try get the english version of the 1st box.

you may know this already but just in case you don't, the manual says you need to lower your windows before disconnecting the batteries. something to do with the way the windows are sealed up when closing the door (as it drops down a bit when you open the door - for the coupe). goodluck and let us know how you go.

cheers.

To reach the 3rd fuse box behind the battery, you don't need to take out the whole battery. Just pop the pin of the plastic cover for the left wiper blade off and you will see the whole fuse assembly. I believe it's only 3 pins. I did found it out the tough way as my HID fuse blown, and When I was putting everything back, I found Nissan Engineers did a good job hidding them and the ease of accessing them too.

• 11 months later...

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help... the lights under the doors don't work. ive replaced globes and still don;t work? everything else is fine...

is there a fuse for them? any help would be appreciated

thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue... all interior lights are out.

Checked FUSEs everywhere, all seem to be OK.

Was hoping to find a dead FUSE in the FUSEBOX behind the battery but apparently there's nothing related to interior lights...

FUSE BOX Behind Battery:

10A A/T CONT 15A IGN CONT&ECCS

15A FR FOG 15A H/L LO-RH

15A DEICER 15A H/L LO-LH

20A FR WIP 10A H/L HI-LH

10A TAIL LAMP 10A H/L HI-RH

15A THROTTLE MTR 10A WASH MTR

20A RR DEF 10A ABS CONT

20A RR DEF 10A ENG CONT

10A AIR CON 10A SPARE

10A ECU IGN

15A FUEL PUMP

Suspect the faulty BCM (Body Control Module)... has anyone had any experience in fixing the damn thing ?

Is it possible to fix it at all, what are your thoughts on that ?

Regards,

Tom.

• 1 month later...

need someones opinion or help.

today my interior lights werent working so pretty standard i saw a blown up fuse.. i know the fuse last to the right, top and bottom are spare ones.. unfortunately i didnt have any... if you can refer the fuse chart on the top of this page.. the ones that doesnt have any writing on it does that mean it doesnt cater for anything or is it spare? i kinda took a piece from the blank ones and replaced it.. everything is working fine again... the only thing that was different was my fog light is now in sequence with my normal headlights! even in auto mode, in other words i cant use the normal headlights without the fog lights turning on while i can turn the fog light on and off when the headlights are not on.... is it because of what i did?...........

also the sensor on the doors seems like its causing me a grief... makes my window go up and down for like 3 seconds when the door is open.. i notce also that the key light is going on and off with it...and my door step light is farked... any ideas??? when i tried screwing or unscrewing the sensor its picking up a signal so i thought it was grounded with the whole thing.. i just found it relatively so sensitive..

When i opened it.. it only has 1 wire. is this normal??

any advise would really help..

i havent tried puting the original fuse back to the original slot as i ran out of time.. but i figured it doesnt make sense why it would be in sequence if a fuse was missing on that link...

anyway thanks guys.

ok i kinda got tha issue fixed... now the problem... not sure if a fuse has something got to do with this...

my signal lights are working outside.. but i cannot see the green arrow flashing on my dash...

does anyone know how to tackle this?

My door sensors where very touchy when i took them off aswell.

So did you fix the problem with the windows going up and down?

My door locks just died Saturday arvo :P

nah Paul, completely died on me... my central dome lights are dead too.. i will re check the fuses again, but i really have a bad feeling on this one. i will check tonight when i get home.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
To reach the 3rd fuse box behind the battery, you don't need to take out the whole battery. Just pop the pin of the plastic cover for the left wiper blade off and you will see the whole fuse assembly. I believe it's only 3 pins. I did found it out the tough way as my HID fuse blown, and When I was putting everything back, I found Nissan Engineers did a good job hidding them and the ease of accessing them too.

good instructions thanks

post-71983-1285378101_thumb.jpg

post-71983-1285378212_thumb.jpg

post-71983-1285378271_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

I thought it best to continue this thread as it relates to fuses. is there a trick to getting to the fuses in the kick panel on the drivers side. From the above comments there is a 3rd fuse area in the car. My dash lights are gone as well as my climate controls (air con and heater) which are stuck on whatever the last setting was . All i did was press the ppower button to listen to a cd and it froze with dash lights out. everything else still works.

fuse you are after is in teh kick panel.

there are 3 panels. battery area has two and the kick panel is the 3rd.

now if you have lost only the radio and AC controls that is a different matter.