SAU Community

Lets Help The Cops Find These Morons

eMsta

This is very sickening

Attack on Man by 3 african guys

Now I am not a full australian - but this is my home, and it disgusts me to see this happening to an innocent person. Lets do something about this and see if we can bring justice to these 3 motherf**kers and send them back to their own f**king country!

edit: news article on attack

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm....

*looks at the neighbours across the road..... looks at the dudes down the street ..... looks at the dudes all through noble park ....*

gonna take some time Emsta, i might go for a walk later with lapton in hand, and small batt in other :/

just watched the vid again, those girls need a serious beat down, they tried to attack i guy i work with outside a bottle shop. there was 3 of those morons, trying to bully him to give up his booze and cash.

now this guy i work with is 65yrs old under 6ft but and ex-underground boxer from back in the day, so basically i booted the tallest guy right in the nuts, and dropped him instantly, grab one guy by the throat and started squeezing and gave the other guy a left hook and dropped him, and followed through to punch the one in the choke hold in the face a few times. lost his booze (broken), but beat the shit out of three dropkicks.

hm....

*looks at the neighbours across the road..... looks at the dudes down the street ..... looks at the dudes all through noble park ....*

gonna take some time Emsta, i might go for a walk later with lapton in hand, and small batt in other :/

Its becoming out of control. Having said that though, it doesnt matter what race it is - anyone doing that to an innocent person is a coward.

That's f**king disgusting.

your telling me!!!

Yea i am pretty disgusted in this, bloody hell this is my line as well, western suburbs hits once again. arrghhh that CCTV video is soo bad i cant bear to watch it but then again i want to watch it cos this could easily happen to any innocent person. It look like one kick wasnt enough, this stufff really pisses me off. I hope they find these 3 guys.

hm....

just watched the vid again, those girls need a serious beat down, they tried to attack i guy i work with outside a bottle shop. there was 3 of those morons, trying to bully him to give up his booze and cash.

now this guy i work with is 65yrs old under 6ft but and ex-underground boxer from back in the day, so basically i booted the tallest guy right in the nuts, and dropped him instantly, grab one guy by the throat and started squeezing and gave the other guy a left hook and dropped him, and followed through to punch the one in the choke hold in the face a few times. lost his booze (broken), but beat the shit out of three dropkicks.

where they the same guys u see on the video?

whether theyre born here or straight off the boat dilligaf, that is such stupid behavior. I mean why on earth would you just do that? unprovoked 3v1 for f**ks sake they could have killed the poor guy. Hopefully the coppers get em fast and we will see how big they are when theyre the meat in a manlove sandwich :/

whether theyre born here or straight off the boat dilligaf, that is such stupid behavior. I mean why on earth would you just do that? unprovoked 3v1 for f**ks sake they could have killed the poor guy. Hopefully the coppers get em fast and we will see how big they are when theyre the meat in a manlove sandwich :/

yep - thats why im sending this out on email to anyone and everyone too. That could have been anyone you or I know. Like imagine if that was your dad or mum getting beat up, or your brother or sister. I rarely like to say things like "send these morons back home", but thats what im saying now - cos they really dont belong here. The aussie saying of giving someone a fair go, is a good one - but with morons like these 3 around, that saying is not going to last very long.

edit: oh yeah, and f**k the normal excuses like their country was a war torn country. Sri lanka is a f**king war torn country and yet im living by the rules in Australia...just amazes me what crims can really get away with these days just by saying stupid excuses.....

Stuff like this makes my blood boil. Crack down on these f*****s and make them understand that there is a law to live by in this country. My parents and I - just like every other immigrant in Australia - learned to respect the law and IMO these guys should be deported if they are over 18 years old.

i actually almost cried watching that.

i often walk home late at night by myself from places and it scares me so much how people like that can see me as an easy target. just for something to do.

sad thing is if it were 3 white men kicking a black guy they would have been caught by now.

*not been racist*

I saw this a few hours ago and I got so f**king mad - cowards is what they are.

How dare they do that to anyone - id love to put them in a cell and let the white guy go in and kick them in the head and see how they like it.

This seems to keep happening and not much is being done about it - stop defecting cars - more police on foot in city / train stations, thank you. (like they will ever change)

i actually almost cried watching that.

i often walk home late at night by myself from places and it scares me so much how people like that can see me as an easy target. just for something to do.

sad thing is if it were 3 white men kicking a black guy they would have been caught by now.

*not been racist*

its because they all look the same and its hard to tell the difference.

*not being racist at all*

i remember back in the days about 3 or 4 years ago. The Sudanese use to always hang around sunshine station blocking peoples way, trying to start a fight with every one. Till one day they got beaten up and stabbed by a gang of Asians, whiched stopped them from being dickheads for quite a while. i guess there back at it. =\

Edited by tets

Saw it on the news last night....pack of cowards and such a low act to kick a bloke in the head while he is on the ground.

If that wasn't bad enough the couple who walked past did nothing....I bet they would be feeling a little guilty at the moment.