SAU Community

Lets Help The Cops Find These Morons

eMsta

what could they do.... the guy has a duty of car to his GF, and probably didn't want to get beaten up aswell...

i know that i would protect my gf above all else...

I couldn't agree more...his partner should've been his first concern. Easy to say in hindsight but what he should've done is keep walking, get 1/2 way up the stairs and get the partner to call the police and get a safe distance away, then intervene. These fcukers are cowards and going by the vid have little or no fighting experience, sure there is a small chance that they will front but my money is on that they will run.

As others have said even if they didn't want to get involved a simple call to the cops would be enough.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very sickening

Attack on Man by 3 african guys

Now I am not a full australian - but this is my home, and it disgusts me to see this happening to an innocent person. Lets do something about this and see if we can bring justice to these 3 motherf**kers and send them back to their own f**king country!

edit: news article on attack

What scum... they'll get theirs, what goes around comes around.

its kind of an asian thing expecially if your orginally from an asian country say international student to ignore stuff and not get involved. Thats been my observation in all the asian countries I've been too. Unless they've grown up or lived in a western society for a while majority would just heads down and keep on walking.

It does look like there were some words thrown around but no one deserves that kind of thrashing over a few words.

It's a blind risk too with people like these, they may or may not pull a knife on ya. I've been around the asian scene in my days and what I learnt is always expect the worse.

What dogs huh. If only I'd been there coming back from having my baseball bat repaired :D

On a more serious note, it a hard one to know what to do, I can honestly say I'd think very seriously about jumping in here but it's a tricky one huh - 3 on 1 and the possibility of weapons. It's hard to stand by and watch somethign like this happen from experience - Hey I'm a lover not a fighter.

They'll get it in the end. I say pack them up and ship them home - Filthy (unts.

Export Export Export.

Who cares if they get killed when they go back to their own country having being deported from here. They know the consequences in their own conuntry for doing this sort of shit, what makes them think they can come here and get away with it. My way of thinking is if they commit a crime here, send em home for punishment, because it will be so much worse. I reckon legs and arms off. Since they like kicking and punching so much. Australia doesnt know how to dicipline crims.

I was having this convo with my mate the other day...how they come here, they dont get jobs, they just roam the streets, have kids and sponge off us, hard working australians by getting the dole. Its just so unfair. Then they act like this! They clearly dont appreciate what theyre getting here!

I wouldve told the mrs to run, found something useful, and got them the f**k off that guy...but at the end of the day it comes down to the people involved.

:f**king appauled:

was a shit load of these scumbags at noble for ages. used to drink coffee across the road from noble station. next thing a huge fight broke out and out of no were there was about 60 f*ckers runnig around girls also.

then one cop car pulls up lights flashing, they all fled, about 20 of them down past us into a side street then into some ones garrage and home.

the cops came in numbers were talking 4 of those cops cans holding about 8cops each, blacked out 4wd's, and dibby's, all battons where drawn.

they raided the house they were in, arrested all of them except the young girls, cause the cops opend the truck outside the house and it was packed with tv's dvd's car stereo's the lot.

coffee was pretty good though.

but they have all been sent packing, ones that were in government homes have been shipped to Shepperton, so there problem now.

the guy copped it.. but he deserved it.. like 3 niqqas will go belt someone over a bag.. pulease? if you look in the video they were talking to him and swearing at him.... most likely say ing " why get cocky for ".. 23 was the guys age.. around the same as those niqqas

the guy copped it.. but he deserved it.. like 3 niqqas will go belt someone over a bag.. pulease? if you look in the video they were talking to him and swearing at him.... most likely say ing " why get cocky for ".. 23 was the guys age.. around the same as those niqqas

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here.

What I can piece together somewhat is that you are defending the "niqqas"?

He deserved it?

Go f**k yourself.

You are a fool.

:D

srsly... :D this fool

1) Stop using the word "niggas". This is not the U.S.

2) You are saying this as if you knew what happened. You dont know what happened. None of us do. Even if the little dude was being cocky, does not give the other 3 the right to beat him nearly to death. If you believe that he deserved it, then you are a fool.

3) I have lived in the middle east for 5 years. Been spat on by people (such as these 3 on the video) for no reason at all. And I know i wasnt being cocky, because i was freakin 10 years old or something at the time - and at 10, i didnt know what cocky meant!! Im not saying i was beaten up, but I was spat on - for no reason - and that seems to be what happened here (according to the footage). However, only the guys involved and the cops would know what happened.

Uneducated morons like these 3 think that they can do anything just because they are in a group and can overpower one guy. These 3 are just lucky that they didnt just come down from where ever they came from and pick on someone like jeff fenech or sam soliman or someone like that.

Plus, They have cctv footage of the incident from the train, and according to the police the young chap tried not to make conversation with these 3. So how can you say what you just said above?

4) If something like this happens to you, you should realise that you deserved it as well - cos im sure you would be the type to be cocky and say some shit to them.

its kind of an asian thing expecially if your orginally from an asian country say international student to ignore stuff and not get involved. Thats been my observation in all the asian countries I've been too. Unless they've grown up or lived in a western society for a while majority would just heads down and keep on walking.

It does look like there were some words thrown around but no one deserves that kind of thrashing over a few words.

It's a blind risk too with people like these, they may or may not pull a knife on ya. I've been around the asian scene in my days and what I learnt is always expect the worse.

its also a bit hard for those 2 walking by - he was walking with his gf. I would have done the same like what he had done - that is till i got my gf to a safe spot, and got her to call the police. Then I would have gotten my wrench from out of the car, and gone back and confronted them. This is Australia - we should stick by the helpless and injured no matter what.