SAU Community

Lets Help The Cops Find These Morons

eMsta

um, anyone else kinda confused as to the intentions?

if they were gonna mug him, they had the chance early on, when he was on the ground. or if they just wanted to beat the crap out of someone, why all the pausing and hanging around?

ahh, the article has an answer

“It defies logic that you would go to such lengths for a miniscule gain,” he said

if there's no other motive, then these guys are just royally farked up. more about getting their jollies from kickin a head in, than the actual robbery :/

fingers crossed their next 'victim' is someone like RBPOWA's work mate :) knock em down a peg or two

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw it on the news last night....pack of cowards and such a low act to kick a bloke in the head while he is on the ground.

If that wasn't bad enough the couple who walked past did nothing....I bet they would be feeling a little guilty at the moment.

In their defense I wouldn't have done anything either. I'm not a brave person by any means, and I'm probably skinnier than any of those Sudanese guys.

I would've called the cops however.

Saw it on the news last night....pack of cowards and such a low act to kick a bloke in the head while he is on the ground.

If that wasn't bad enough the couple who walked past did nothing....I bet they would be feeling a little guilty at the moment.

what could they do.... the guy has a duty of car to his GF, and probably didn't want to get beaten up aswell...

i know that i would protect my gf above all else...

BUT he definately should have been there to help the guy hen he was trying to stand up...

i have intervened in similar situations in the past, and would do so again, if the situation is right, but it has to be seen on a case by case basis... as i know people who have bee seriously injured doing so :/ (i was a rave dj for a decade and saw a lot of this shit)

THIS SHIT REALLY BOILS MY BLOOD! kick the f**kers OUT! i dont wanna be sharing my and my childrens country with these assholes

the cops are reluctant to go to call outs in some areas because of these sudanese f**ks, as there was a spait of them making fake 000 calls about rape's etc just last year. and when the investigating copper was alone in a remote location, gangs of the bastards would emerge and beat the shit out of him/her.

i have also seen a guy have his head caved in with a plank of wood while there were 4 other guys kicking him and stamping his head into the gutter. the to top it off his eyeball was literally gouged out while he was unconscious. why, well they were grafiti gang... and he was gay. the guy was brain damaged and had to learn to walk and talk again, and despite he evidence of 3 witnesses and the victims blood spatter on the clothing of the assholes, the got a suspended f**king sentance... and it was the ringleaders second offence for violent gay bashing, aslo the second time the judge let him off scott free.

i also know a guy (one of my dishies) that was beaten with a metal barbell until his head was split open, just for fun. last train at broady station on a monday night and they snuck up behind him and POW, spend 2 minutes destroying his head while he was cowering on the ground.... on camera and their second attack of the night! (they were apprehended in about 3 hours and the case still has not been heard)

i spose the moral of my rant is to be very careful at night, as that's when this shit happens, try not to be by yourself at train staions etc...

sad sad sad state of affairs :)

Ugh.. yeah when I saw this on the news it just sickened me. Those bastards need to be deported.

To be honest, if I was walking down there with my GF, I would have just kept on walking. I am not risking my GF's life for a stranger. If I were alone, and happened to be on the way home from kendo practice, that would be different :/

I live in the Western suburbs, and I hate to see this happen. It's probably not a bad thing that there are asians around who can actually keep them in check in the area (I'm asian BTW - not being racist or anything).

There is a bad seed in every fruits, deport a few and they will learn their lesson. The violence in the Black African is just their nature, most of them come from a war torn country for so long, they need to learn to be more civilise and adapt to the Australia way.

There is a bad seed in every fruits, deport a few and they will learn their lesson. The violence in the Black African is just their nature, most of them come from a war torn country for so long, they need to learn to be more civilise and adapt to the Australia way.

But herein lies the problem. If we deport a few, we are deemed as racist and un-Australian. You just can't win.

Any attempt to curb the problem will result in outcries of racism.

It would be great to have a zero tolerance policy on this sort of violence, watching this video makes me feel very unsafe.

Deport the troublemakers ASAP...I wish

Edited by lukebaldan

Send them up north to queensland I hear they know how treat people like this!

Those little F*******s & F***** F******, reminds me when 10 years ago in Springvale we had the drug issues and the Asian Gangs 20 v1 etc.. It will take some time but the Police will infiltrate the community and then bang, arrests and then pulled in line. It will take 1 to 2 generations for it to be weeded out.

That s*it makes me sick.

Deport for sure, for any person that does crap like this.

Born here? Fine, straight to jail.

Zero tolerance.

Here is a question for you though, if someone had jumped in and destroyed these arseholes, what are the chances he/she would get off without jail time?

I think, probably no chance.

Definitely one reason we moved... Rumour has it that there will be anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000 Sudanese brought in to Pakenham.

I know that most are not like this, and yes, I actually do have Sudanese friends, but I also have a couple of cop friends that have some very poor experiences to tell.

That guy is fried! he got hit he falls over the first thing you do is either get back up and try take them or put your hands up so you dont get kicked in the head he just sat there and took it no defending nothing!

I know for a fact these guys cant fight thats why they travel in groups and never alone. they kick like they are idiots !

Me and my mate were coming back from kickboxing one night and we had a run in with a group of them laid them all out was only me and my mate and 5 of them at the station. There all wana b gangsters but cant fight for shit.

That guy is fried! he got hit he falls over the first thing you do is either get back up and try take them or put your hands up so you dont get kicked in the head he just sat there and took it no defending nothing!

I know for a fact these guys cant fight thats why they travel in groups and never alone. they kick like they are idiots !

Me and my mate were coming back from kickboxing one night and we had a run in with a group of them laid them all out was only me and my mate and 5 of them at the station. There all wana b gangsters but cant fight for shit.

We have them here in Newcastle too...all walking around in groups at night intimidating people who are usually on their own or in a smaller group. They all think they are 50cent. But honestly i dont even think they are 2bob.

yea noble park and dandy everywhere!!!!!!!!!! i dont know if anyone remembers but last year near the end of the year no jokes there was like 100+ down chapple st duno why but cops came in groups and they were fighting the cops. was a good lol to watch them try fight cops with their skinny bodys lol

Im pretty sure they were there for some fight then cops put them back in their place lol

yeh they are f**king retards, but they are tough, they come from a worn torn country where if you dont do what they say good buy arm/hand/leg or get shot. But its NO excuse to bring the problems you had in your country here, the only thing they are doing is giving them selfs a bad name for the rest that come here to escape, deporting them is enough because they will get killed when they go back home. I know how they feel coming here but they dont need to act like complete retards, im from south africa wheres its not as bad but i do understand what they are doing, they are trying to prove themselfs here where they couldnt back home, they are f**king idiots and will get whats coming to them. All you have todo is look at them wrong and they will pick a fight over it.. But come on who wonders the streets and stations of the un savory suburbs at night alone, and for that asian couple if i was with my gf i wouldnt have butted in until she was out of site because thats asking for more trouble on your own behalf, i would sent her to a cab/near people and went back there with a pole/watever i found and defended that guy. This could of been random you dont know, that guy could of said somthing smart but it dosnt mean he deserves to get his head kicked in, that guy even missed when he tried to kick him. If it were me i would of atleast tried to defend my self or tried to run away not sit there n take it.

my $0.02

50cent isn't even worth 50cent, let alone these guys.

yah, he is probably worth afew hundered million, he just scored 400mil in sales of that vitamin water cause he owns %10 of shares lol

50centdrink.jpg

Edited by NateR31

not tough at all. Just a bunch of lanky guys who dont know how to fight and travel in numbers to improve their chances of taking on a guy by him self. He should have had his guard up anyway who the f*k just keeps walking and allows them self to get cheap shotted?

If your going to be out the stations that late either learn how to fight or stay home simple as that cuz shit happens and if you are not ready for it thats what happens simple as that.