SAU Community

R35 Wrecking

It's in no shape to be sold for a parts car. A friend of mine was investigating buying this before it went on ebay but everything is wrong with it. I would not be surprised to find a large hole in the bottom end of the engine and a cracked transmission housing.

Interesting to see the price he's asking for the motor. Does anyone have an actual figure for a replacment motor from Nissan? (actual figure, dont just post up if you're guessing)

Every single rim is bent, all the rotors need new disks and who knows if the calipers and hats are salvagable. At least one is probably not. The suspension is completely gone.

Interesting to see the price he's asking for the motor. Does anyone have an actual figure for a replacment motor from Nissan? (actual figure, dont just post up if you're guessing)

In the region of 4.5 million Yen.

Every single rim is bent, all the rotors need new disks and who knows if the calipers and hats are salvagable. At least one is probably not. The suspension is completely gone.

mm wodnering what happen to that car, did it ran off a cliff and burst into flames or something...

yucckk

I'm sure it's not the 1st and it won't be the last. These things generate speed so effortlessly and I'm sure there are going to be plenty of owners who have no idea about cars but think the car will do it all for them.

My first thoughts when driving one was - plenty of people will hurt themselves in one of these!

awesome did you get pics? probably a smashed nose due to the airbags going off

i thought you were talking about that one with blood in it, then realised the windows was shattered and it was only rain :P

I'm sure it's not the 1st and it won't be the last. These things generate speed so effortlessly and I'm sure there are going to be plenty of owners who have no idea about cars but think the car will do it all for them.

My first thoughts when driving one was - plenty of people will hurt themselves in one of these!

My thoughts exactly, old rich poofs that can barely park let alone drive a lethal car like this....