SAU Community

What Happens When You Get Bored Of 600bhp Cosworth Granada ? You Put A Koeniggsegg Ccx V8 In It

Rhys9

Koenigsegg engine my ass- all it is is a boggo quad-cam 32V 4.6L Mustang engine. Koenigsegg just use the block from those engines, and the basic head dimensions- and then custom make every single part that matters

Koenigsegg engine my ass- all it is is a boggo quad-cam 32V 4.6L Mustang engine. Koenigsegg just use the block from those engines, and the basic head dimensions- and then custom make every single part that matters

Champ if you read the thread he says that the real motor won't go in to the end of the build, i'd say it just to mock everything.

Rhys

Question is,,,do they make them for men???.

I'll take an SR8 before waisting my money on that ugly box.

Neil.

Really? I think this thing is way cool. I love things left of field and that have had a huge input of engineering from the owners. Much like the guy on here who has done wonders with a VW Bug. Way cooler then an overgrown RC car. :ninja:

As it is now it produces 170hp at idle, 290hp at 2000rpm... and after that the turbos really kick in... so there is always enough power...!

What a box.

I bet it will handle well too. :ninja:

Really? I think this thing is way cool. I love things left of field and that have had a huge input of engineering from the owners. Much like the guy on here who has done wonders with a VW Bug. Way cooler then an overgrown RC car. :)

Yes really Troy,,,I like the engineering side of it too but why do it to such an ugly bloody car. That VW is beautiful. It has style and class that box has vomit righten all over it.

If we ever end up on the track together one day mate I'll flash the lights of my RC car every time I lap ya. :D:bunny::bunny:

Neil.

Just make sure your batteries are fully charged and you are running your Tamiya Gold engine that weekend :bunny:

Yeh its friggin ugly! But its so ugly and its a "dead men dont wear plaid" kind of thing that it borders on cool as its offensive to all the usual F&F crowd that think stickers and Jap badges maketh the car :D

It different so i love it! :bunny:

...and dont take any sledging against Radicals as criticism, they are exactly what i crave from a track car. Low weight, no assist, just the car, reflexes and stooopidity! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It even passes 1000hp before 1 bar(14.7psi) of boost.

If we get 1500,1700 or 2000hp really doesent matter, it is only in it's drag-spec configuration it will be ble to put down these hp numbers.

As it is now it produces 170hp at idle, 290hp at 2000rpm... and after that the turbos really kick in... so there is always enough power...!

Totally off bost, it produces somwhere between 550-600hp if everything continues as planned.

Holy crap and we go on about boost response in our skylines sayin i get blah blah horsepower by 4000 he gets 1000hp before 1 bar, burn out pig if i ever heard of 1. imagine trying to keep it straight at the drag strip in a rwd car.....

It makes honda power at idle :P

I would have brought the 32 gtr he was going on about, 50 times better looking.

but i can see his reasoning some guys build em others buy em

Edited by benkoau

:P

That is some insane engineering. The team behind that car have amazing skills and must have amazing connections to get a hold of a koeniggseggseggseggvikinggabbaseg engine.