SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

so hks did produce and sell a harness for the nm35 stagea to run a hks f con v pro

hks japan also have a nm35 stagea with a hks fcon v pro in it

it was a modified skyline harness

some of these harness are still in stock in japan yet arnt produced any more and mine is on its way

thanks soichi from st hitech

so i get a hks f con v pro with harness for the nm35 no splicing in :nyaanyaa:

as well as a base map for the hks on the nm35

so hks did produce and sell a harness for the nm35 stagea to run a hks f con v pro

hks japan also have a nm35 stagea with a hks fcon v pro in it

it was a modified skyline harness

some of these harness are still in stock in japan yet arnt produced any more and mine is on its way

thanks soichi from st hitech

so i get a hks f con v pro with harness for the nm35 no splicing in :nyaanyaa:

as well as a base map for the hks on the nm35

if you can, mind extracting that base map for me when you get it? i'll find the software needed for you when i get home.

also let me know what version your fcon vpro is also.

you in sydney?

well the f con v pro will either be 3.24 or i can ask for the new v3.3

as soichi has those in stock

it was just a problem with splicing into the ecus into the nm35 , but awsome they got a harnes for it off the shelf , just hard to find

also said was that now he has the info from hks japan he can get the harness that they used from the skyline that they rewired to suit the nm35 and do the same if needs be

and ye once i get the install and some tuning going i could share some info

with software i am geting the whole job done through soichi so ecu harness install

Edited by Sidius

Dust, you can also hook up the Fcon iS which is like a more powerful eManage Ultimate.

NM35 harness is easy to get and HKS still have plenty in stock.

Can you PM me a price for the V-Pro?

Have been looking for one for a while now, but no second hand units available for a reasonable price

My mate just bought an iS for his V35, so will be testing it on my car when I get the harness.

Dust, you can also hook up the Fcon iS which is like a more powerful eManage Ultimate.

NM35 harness is easy to get and HKS still have plenty in stock.

Can you PM me a price for the V-Pro?

Have been looking for one for a while now, but no second hand units available for a reasonable price

My mate just bought an iS for his V35, so will be testing it on my car when I get the harness.

with the nm35 harness no they have no more in stock as it is a discontinued item so the only stock they have is what has already been sent out to dealers

( coming from hks japan )

unless you or i have been told differnet ? where did you get info on them stil being in stock

yup that was an option discussed to use a fcon IS which he said was like a comparitive to the emanage ultimate

yet with the v pro i can have alot more options i can ask him what price he can do me for for a fcon v pro if i get a few more buyers for him , depends you want the new version , got like a red face to it and has alot more options and new functions or the previosue version black and gold

i will let you guys know now that i have decided to go ahead with this , ill also get some pics info while being worked on and tuned

Edited by Sidius

I had RHD Japan list the harness and also asked Jesse Streeter a little while ago about them.

I only hear last year that they were a discontinued item, but RHD & Jesse both buy them directly from HKS.

iS is superior to the eManage Ultimate as it can handle the variable valve timing without an add-on unit.

Also has a video out to display 6 options from a number of readouts (oil pressure, boost, temps etc) - perfect for those with an OEM popup screen... like me :)

Would be looking at either a 3.24 or 3.3 only, nothing earlier than that for the V-Pro.

and here one is full package fcon pro ecu for the nm35 plug and play :worship:

http://translate.goo...Fpid%3D22135321

according to this site when exchange to nz dollars will be about $3000

exchange to your rate 187,300.00 JPY =2,138.35 AUD

ye with the video out you can run a CAMP 2 or software like magden as seen of fast furiouse to display all data on your incar tv

Edited by Sidius

I had RHD Japan list the harness and also asked Jesse Streeter a little while ago about them.

I only hear last year that they were a discontinued item, but RHD & Jesse both buy them directly from HKS.

iS is superior to the eManage Ultimate as it can handle the variable valve timing without an add-on unit.

Also has a video out to display 6 options from a number of readouts (oil pressure, boost, temps etc) - perfect for those with an OEM popup screen... like me :)

Would be looking at either a 3.24 or 3.3 only, nothing earlier than that for the V-Pro.

iS would be awesome for our cars then instead of getting a seperate V-manage for Cams

iS would be awesome for our cars then instead of getting a seperate V-manage for Cams

wel like i said the harness is actually hard to find as hks have no more , just the ones that are unsold from retailers that have them .

any way soichi said if he cant find one which he already has he can make them easily from the specs hks sent him with a off the shelf skyline harness so i could always ask him to make some up if they were in need

then you can use the is or f con v pro

and here one is full package fcon pro ecu for the nm35 plug and play :worship:

http://translate.goo...Fpid%3D22135321

according to this site when exchange to nz dollars will be about $3000

exchange to your rate 187,300.00 JPY =2,138.35 AUD

ye with the video out you can run a CAMP 2 or software like magden as seen of fast furiose to display all data on your incar tv

I think you are confusing the output for the iS and V-Pro units.

iS video out is in fact a yellow "video" output... same as the old yellow/white/red connections into your tv.

V-Pro needs the communication cable into CAMP2 to display on screens... although you can use this in the iS also if the CAMP2 displays are your thing ;)

Damn straight.

So if Cihan and Scott's theory that the throttle restriction is controlled via the cam timing, maybe the iS can overcome this.

Am sure the V-pro will.

good to know with the video out

but ye with the f con pro you have no choice but to use camp 2 if you want to veiw data etc

has dated graphics tho

i would actauly like to use the greddy iformeter touch on my fcon :whistling:

its a nice little unit or magden which can run off any ecu and be calibrated to a touch screen

Edited by Sidius

Damn, 2k? that's an emanage + v manage + harness + complete tune with change left over...

Still, if it can get rid of the throttle crap then I guess its worth it....

the price i posted up there was the exchange rate for the gear that is being sold from a japanes shop so that 2 k would just be for the gear not the install and tune

but what it is, is a unit that can do more then a emanage + v manage including harness

you would also still look at the options of getting a/f , wide band sensors etc ontop of all that

Edited by Sidius

the price i posted up there was the exchange rate for the gear that is being sold from a japanes shop so that 2 k would just be for the gear not the install and tune

but what it is, is a unit that can do more then a emanage + v manage including harness

you would also still look at the options of getting a/f , wide band sensors etc ontop of all that

let’s just say for the ecu harness extra a/f gauge and sensor evc gauge camp 2 install and tune ye I won’t say how much I was quoted its horrible but it’s about 4500

For $3,000 the PS2000(and you'd have $ left over) would be the better option.......open's up a way bigger spectrum of add on's and can do's....and there's tuner's around!

For $4,500....digital dash and loads more!!!!!!

Just because there's a harness for the HKS doesn't make it the holy grail just means like Nismo they thought that there was going to be a big market like there was with the 260 RS!.....and if I remember correctly OZ is punching bigger numbers than Japan with the E-manage ultimate with a VQ25det!

F#$k I did my Nismo, E-Manage and tune for $1,900.

Why is the HKS F-Con pro so much better than a E-manage + V-manage or a PS2000?

Edited by Jetwreck