SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

Hey guys, now that i am in the world of M35, has anyone thought about Fcon? and does anyone happen to know what fcon you need? v pro? or just the normal is or whatever it is? and or what version fcon is needed? 3.1 3.2 3.3 i have a 3.2 version in my GTR, and also a special program i'm not ment to have :yes:

F-Con V Pro has a VQ25DET harness available and is what most of the Jap tuning houses use in NM35's.

VERY nice piggyback. Go for it! You have a tuner in Sydney (1 of only 2 in Aus, the other is in WA).

Expect to pay big $$$ for it and for the tune.

They are probably the best piggyback going around (bit better than the eManage Ultimate), but are a pig to tune apparently... and you need to know Japanese.

F-Con V Pro has a VQ25DET harness available and is what most of the Jap tuning houses use in NM35's.

VERY nice piggyback. Go for it! You have a tuner in Sydney (1 of only 2 in Aus, the other is in WA).

Expect to pay big $$$ for it and for the tune.

They are probably the best piggyback going around (bit better than the eManage Ultimate), but are a pig to tune apparently... and you need to know Japanese.

will investigate of there is no other cheaper option, fcon's go for very cheap on this forum, but there are 2 hks dealers in sydney, 1 in brisbane, 1 in wa, and i am sure melbourne should have one by now.

it works very nice in the gtr, i was considering changing it but i decided not to since i have access to some software to tune.

will investigate of there is no other cheaper option, fcon's go for very cheap on this forum, but there are 2 hks dealers in sydney, 1 in brisbane, 1 in wa, and i am sure melbourne should have one by now.

it works very nice in the gtr, i was considering changing it but i decided not to since i have access to some software to tune.

Rest assured, I can get one in Melbourne... but without a tuner down here it is useless! Only Sydney and Perth house F-CON tuners (DAMNIT!)

No, just a normal factory ECU is all we need!!!

Let's just see what we can get out of a Remapped ECU, it's worth getting in on the SAS dyno and seeing what they can tweak out of the system and how much fuel efficiency can be improved!

And the added bonus of not affecting insurance premiums for those that can take the remap option over a piggyback one.

I with you Stephen, if the factory one can be tuned, which no doubt it will be able to then i'm keen as!

i still dont really know the full extent of the fuel hungry issue tho.. i just filled up my first tank..

Dirty play Stephen... Dirty play.

Hey, I never said I played clean or nicely with the other children :/

And please, no rock spider comments! I don't have boiled lollies in my pocket.

I've posted a few questions to Tom from SAS via email, just awaiting a response.

But what I have asked is:

1) Can you also find out what kind of results they have had in the past with Z33's and V35's?

2) Rough estimate on cost to remap ecu

Got a reply from Tom, it's still sounding good to me. I'd rather spend the $1200 - $1400 and have the remap done as apposed to going for the piggy back system.

Let's track down a ECU for a guinea pig :/

--

Stephen, Being N/A and already highly strung the v35's still pick-up about 15kw at the wheels and we can get rid of the factory tune's pinging problems. 350 series are $1200 to retune. We are also able to do some of the last series of stagea (m34?) and r34 25neo ecu's. I'm unsure of what they pick-up as the only one I have done had a slightly larger turbo, injectors and nismo afm, but from other turbo experience I would expect at least 30kw at the wheels. We charge $1400 to custom program the 25neo ecu. Yes we can definitely retune at a later date to suit further mods, and would come at a much revised price as the ecu is already set-up.Tom

Silverwater Automotive Services

Phone - 02 9748 1300

www.dynotuning.com.au

+1 Stephen, nice work... still trying to find an m35 too buy *sigh*

If anyone finds a white or black rs with aerokit and sunroofs LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

+1 Stephen, nice work... still trying to find an m35 too buy *sigh*

If anyone finds a white or black rs with aerokit and sunroofs LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Does it have to have the aero kit?

Just asking because Northshore have a white RSfourV with sunroof, for sale... but no aero kit

Not bad, aftermarket pedals and a tubo timer?!

Also I notice it's a 2001 but has a different TV screen to the normal, was this a factory option or an aftermarket job?

---

Just rang Ben and the pedals are only clip on's, he doesn't know too much about the turbo timer but said the car is very much standard which makes it a good project toy :rofl:

Edited by Bis-e Bee

FAST for the above car, please note this laptop has f**k all fonts, couldn't get the japanese character to display correctly.

So correct me if I'm wrong, this one doesn't have TV/Sat Nav??

Edited by Bis-e Bee

FAST for the above car, please note this laptop has f**k all fonts, couldn't get the japanese character to display correctly.

So correct me if I'm wrong, this one doesn't have TV/Sat Nav??

Correct. No tv/navi.

You can tell because there is no pop-up button as you would see be on a car with the pop-up screen when the screen is down (if that makes sense)

If there is just a plastic flap, then it is just a storage compartment.

As it is on that RS.

Edited by iamhe77

ecu remapp seem like a good idea..

If only we could track down a spare ECU, testing and development may have a chance to begin :(

I would rather a spare one be fried in testing than one of ours :D