SAU Community

General Meeting - Tuesday 19 May

Bec

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooo i cant make it. injector heads cracked last week and havnt got new ones yet Zzzzz

You scumbag Johnny! Left me high and dry to cruise in on my own lol.

I was the guy who awkwardly sat outside the function room with my friend because I rocked up late and it looked like you were all heavily involved in presentations. Didn't want to disturb yas lol. Then my tag-a-long had to meet up with her friends in eastern suburbia so I had to ditch. Oh well, I'll hopefully meet some of you people at the next one or the next cruise. Were some nice Skylines outside.

Edited by Birds

I was the guy who awkwardly sat outside the function room with my friend because I rocked up late and it looked like you were all heavily involved in presentations. Didn't want to disturb yas lol. Then my tag-a-long had to meet up with her friends in eastern suburbia so I had to ditch. Oh well, I'll hopefully meet some of you people at the next one or the next cruise. Were some nice Skylines outside.

ahha my bad man.. i'll be ready for the next meet/ cruise, blame the injectors :closedeyes: lol so devastated i missed it havnt been to 1 in ages.

buhh i'll catch ya next meet man

I spotted rock up.

Ya should of just strolled in. Oh well next time.

You just wanted to hang out there with Hammish and Andy. Who were at the table behind you..