SAU Community

Photoshoot! Beasts From The East

eMsta

point 3 - you are going to say that all the guys here who have 230+rwkw r33's (some gtsts have over 270rwkw), and those that have done up r33 gtrs - they are all rich flaming mongrels? There is such a thing as hard work - and I can name a few users form sau who have worked their butts off to get their cars to the level they are at. There are also others who have worked hard, but instead of spending money on their cars, have put towards a house or a business (i can name heaps of people again who have taken this path) - a car is not everything :D

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=14826

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always been my thought that you make another model of a car to improve on the last...

The 32 is better than the 31...

And the 35 is better than the 34...

The pattern seems clear...

Just a thought...

fk you guys are easy to troll. i mite be too. cant remember if i replied to this tool. but leave it be goddammit

Sorry Basti...

It's like licking a 9V... ...I know it's wrong... ...But it just feels so good... :D

o00o0o0 j-spec .... sell the stagea and upgrade to a r33 gtr ... might upset some r32 guys though, dont wanna look better then them or anything.

cars like that piss me off, im about to drop 5-10k on my gtst and a gtr is only 6k more.

nah i got TE's on the front an CE's on the rear but soon they will have TE's all round

Whats happening with the CE's?

hahaha and thanks for buying the car :mad:

i told Vu that I would buy it before it was even complete but he said someone else had already bought it.

Congrats on a nice car.

Still gotta add rego, stamp duty and tyres to the price of that GTR. But it is a nice cheap example. Shame it's had a front ender and the km are pretty high for an import.

Whats happening with the CE's?

hahaha and thanks for buying the car :P

i told Vu that I would buy it before it was even complete but he said someone else had already bought it.

Congrats on a nice car.

dont know whats happening with the CE's

when it was a shell sitting on bricks in the work shop is said '' I WANT IT '' hahahahah

thanks man, tho its still not finished still needs little things done to it

dont know whats happening with the CE's

when it was a shell sitting on bricks in the work shop is said '' I WANT IT '' hahahahah

thanks man, tho its still not finished still needs little things done to it

So i'm guessing Vu's keeping the CE28's?

hahaha i saw potential when it was in his garage at home :P

wow just thought i'd pop in and say was a good shoot and cruise.

Dont beleive the photo's though, well done guys !

and what nobody said anything about the 2 mauri blokes in the ford, who disapeered the first chance they got.

and i missed the flaming match, but apparently if we had ignored the @!$($%^ we would have all been better off. And newer models of cars are made for the demand and requirements of the buyers, but not all model replacements are better, Look at the VN commodore, the BA falcon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously look !!!!!!!!!!

sorry i'm not intentionally flaming or disregarding the rational thoughts of anybody who own's or drives one, i'm saying the vn is a rat#@$%&@$^* and the ba is 21943792356@#$%cken.

lol i'd like to say what i think but nobody really cares so i wont. or should i say i'm not starting a debate on useless irellivent crap.

see you peep's next cruise. oh wait there was one today, so next cruise :dry: