SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana. Rnd 3

Belsil80

I've driven home from DECA with my external gate ripped off my manifold before. It wasn't fun

NO HOMO

Nah, the 180 is going back in to get a proper tune and a few things sorted and will be back for Haunted Hills. I'll do another DECA in it though, next time. :D

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailer it there, if something goes wrong it beats having to leave and come back to get the busted car.

I weighed up and decided that having to get home, get a trailer (or parts) go back fix or load the car then come home again was enough grief that trailering the car was worth it.

You know I hadn't even considered that...

Bec,, what's the go with parking our cars/trailers at the hotel?

I know I'm not the only one trailering.

On street parking for trailers.

What i would do is ring the motel and ask them if they have or know of a place you can park

Tudor Motel...58218411

You serious?

do you mean our car, trailer and the car we are towing all sits out on the street?

or just the trailer and towed car?

either way i don't really like the idea of leaving the track car on the street, especially in shep.

You will have a car space in front of your room. So you can park a car there.

But it will be 1 space.

I just spoke to the place and they said down the end where we are there's bout 8 spots to 5 rooms so it depends on who has trailers etc.

Getting in an out is a driveway type affair so if you drive in then you have to reverse out, there's no turning around etc. I asked as this is my first time towing a car so reversing it could be fun :D

He also said often times people park single cars in the spaces and cars with trailers then park in the driveway which blocks the single parked cars in.

There's also the street but I'm not sure I like the idea of leaving the Silvia out on the street.

I guess I could always take the silvia off the trailer and park it in the alloted space and leave the Ford and the trailer out front.

Have to play it by ear I reckon.

Edited by ActionDan

Dan, Bart and nicole are coming with us so they'll have a free car space for there room... But I already dibs it for my shoes. You can buy it off me if you want, all reasonable offers will be considered.