SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana. Rnd 3

Belsil80

Passenger/driver seat floor just in front of the seat is a good place for an Extinguisher, as is the tunnel on the passenger side.

as is a bit an metal from bunnings using the mounting holes in the seat rail.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dosent look like iam going to make it :(.. still at work working and havent got the car finished yet. to top it off my master cylinder is leaking ;)

have fun up there peoples, next time it is for me i guess ;)

same

Hahaha I too got my mounting bracket from bunnings, the square and circular holes make-your-own-bracket shit. I drilled it out to suit, almost looks professional!

Ahh I'm still f**king awake, time to hit the hay.

what a day! awesome weather, awesome driving and awesome organisation.

thanks to all the organisers, the 3 group setup is a great idea, got heaps of track time, loved it

cant wait till november

cheers moe

what a day! awesome weather, awesome driving and awesome organisation.

thanks to all the organisers, the 3 group setup is a great idea, got heaps of track time, loved it

cant wait till november

cheers moe

Was a good day, only suggestion is on the miniwang, cones going from the finnishing box to the edge of the track that the timer/cone mover is on, as a few times cars went straight past when they shouldn't of, could leave the other side open for when other people need to move around the circuit still. Would also help flow as you would have peice of mind that people would know where they were going so you could release the next car as soon as the previous car is clear even if you are still walking off the track. Might save 1-4seconds per release? would add up.

Oh, and I recommend sunscreen.

Edited by RB_Ryan

Haha was an awesome event. The Longwang - skidpan - miniwang setup was interesting and flowed quite well.

Battles were awesome fun!

The knockout section was real good but it ended up with a lot of people sitting for 20mins~ once they got knocked out

The best part was the remaining skidpan time for the people who stayed to the very end :(

I think everyone managed to squeeze out 4 untimed battles which was awesome fun haha

All my tyres are gone and im sunburnt haha

Cant wait to see the photos/videos! Saw so many photographers out there, some with the longest lenses I have ever seen! haha

(Any footage of car number 9 black r32 send this way :/)

Thanks all!

- Enjoy the drinking celebrations tonight :P

On my Queensland Raceway skidpan run, I was advised that I had hit a cone and had to move it back to its place.

Upon reviewing video footage, it is evident that the cone was already knocked down prior to me approaching it :/

Therefore I would like to contest any 5 second penalty imposed on my lap time due to the cone :D

Thank you very much :P

snapshot20090815223137.jpg

:(:P

Another awesome DECA gone by...

Thanks to the organisers, sponsors and volunteers for the great event.

Had heaps of fun, the event ran a lot more efficiently and the untimmed runs were even more of a blast.

My big lockup on the miniwang however flatspotted my tires prety bad, so it made for a rather vibrating ride home.

Can't wait for all the pics and vids :P

Only 3 month till DECA :( ... the countdown begins

Thanks heaps everyone for today. This was the first time I've ever been on a track and I loved it :(

Even though I had the lowest powered car out there I think I did pretty well to knock out Action Dan in the first heat lol

Then in the second head to head I was pind up against a supercharged MX5. Buggered up an exit on one of the cones at the back and just lost

All in all, awesome day. Bring on Movember lol

What a dayyy!!! Im exhausted!!!

Still got the deca pump on lol

Thanks to all the organisers and volunteers for making the day a success. The 3 groups worked out really well.

It was also good to finally put face to usernames and meet new members.

Cant wait for all the audio and photos to come out!!!!

Like Pat said, if anyone has video/pics of car #44 the white S13 swing them this way :)

Thanks Phil