micoloursml1.jpg

Proudly Presents:

Micolour SAU-Vic DECA Motorkhana Round 3

When : Saturday 15th August, 2009

Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630

Cost : $80

Max Entries : 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-

The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplimentary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.

This also impacts passengers, as they must also now wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.

A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants. This is for your own safety.

Please re-read the supplimentary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs. : Click Here

Event Schedule: EVENT SCHED.

Results: Not yet available

Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

Please support our sponsors : Micolour - Custom Refinishing, 7 Dissik St Cheltenham 3192, Ph: (03) 9555 8011.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entry List

1 Ryan Bell Sileighty RWD

2 Michael Eichorn Sileighty RWD

3 Mat Cross Corona RWD

4 Tim Williamson R32GTST RWD

5 Russell Cunningham R32GTST RWD

6 Roman Plotnikov 180sx RWD

7 Vince Ritchie R32GTST RWD

8 Dane Stokes Sti AWD

9 Luke Schulze R33GTST RWD

10 Juliette Remfrey Pulsar FWD

11 Kieran Robinson Supra RWD

12 Leon Stapley R33GTST RWD

13 Mohammed Tebeleh 180sx RWD

14 John Richardson R33GTST RWD

15 Che Boocock R33GTST RWD

16 Adrian mueller WRX AWD

17 Antony Ivancic Mystery RWD

18 Phillip Mak S13 RWD

19 Mario West EVO7 AWD

20 Shane Janssen R33GTR AWD

21 Chris Stacey R33GTR AWD

22 Brendan Pryor R33GTST RWD

23 Daniel Hall R34GTT RWD

24 Chris Mccolan EVO7 AWD

25 David Talbot S13 RWD

26 Karlos Broulidakis VN Commodore RWD

27 Daniel Garber 180sx RWD

28 Patrick Antoskiewicz R32GTST RWD

29 Cassie Cruickshank WRX AWD

30 Steven Trajkovski R32GTST RWD

31 Clive Small EVO6 AWD

32 Niroj Douglas R33GTST RWD

33 Tom Giordano R32GTST RWD

34 Julian Stacey 318i RWD

35 Adam Birdseye R33GTST RWD

36 Marcus Stacey MX5 RWD

37 Dan Fewster S13 RWD

38 Chad Selley R32GTST RWD

39 Ryan Han R34GTT RWD

40 Alan Calleja R33GTST RWD

41 Allen Paul Ravelle S14 RWD

42 Elizabeth Corr 180sx RWD

43 Russell Gilder R32GTR AWD

44 Brad Humphrys S13 RWD

45 Matt Phillips R33GTST RWD

46 Daniel Robson Sprinter RWD

47 Nicholas Varghees Soarer RWD

Reserves

yep yep, i'm in with my s13 Silvia, vince aswell skyline and my Mate Karlos wants to bring down a VN commondore so add 3 names to the list.

see you guys there

1. David Talbot, S13 Silvia

2. Karlos, VN Commondore

3. Vince Ritchie, R32 GTS-T

Hey guys, I plan on heading off now to to do a direct deposit for both my SAU-VIC membership and this event. I don't have my CAMs licence yet but will organise that too ASAP.

Can I send the forms in without my CAMS license number (will email it as soon as I get it), or should I just wait a day or two to get it?

Thanks.

P.S. How much do helmets and fire extinguishers cost, and it there any chance I could borrow someones helmet on the day?

paid and filling out form now!! yay excitment

DECA Mohammed Tebeileh

i stupidly put TUBZ DECA on the netbank instead of my name....sorry

i payed the sau vic membership last week and it hasnt been 15 days so what do i write on the form were it says car club and membership number and AASA licence??

Edited by {TUBZ}

DECA Ryan Campbell

PAID

Posting it on my lunch break.

Can i do AASA licence on the day? where would i get the paper work? and will i need to be an SAU member by then or you dont need to be a member of any club?

* Skylines Australia VIC Membership (or other CAMS affiliated club members, if using a CAMS license)
* Helmet for yourself (required on short and long track, not required on skid pan)
* CAMS or AASA Membership for Insurance Coverage

I interpret that as if i use AASA i only need a helmet and no club membership, CAMS is when you need to be a club member?

Edited by RB_Ryan

Hey guys, I plan on heading off now to to do a direct deposit for both my SAU-VIC membership and this event. I don't have my CAMs licence yet but will organise that too ASAP.

Can I send the forms in without my CAMS license number (will email it as soon as I get it), or should I just wait a day or two to get it?

Thanks.

P.S. How much do helmets and fire extinguishers cost, and it there any chance I could borrow someones helmet on the day?

You can buy a cams license L2s on the day for about $95 i'm not sure on aasa details, if you look in Events Calander there are lots of questions and answers about AASA aswell.

A fire extinguisher with metal bracket basic requirement is $35 from Autobahn, if you show your Sau Club membership card you will get 10% off all products in store (unless already discounted or on special).

Don't forget to secure your fire extinguisher with bolts not screws.

And while your at a car store buy some metal Valve caps, for your tyre valve's. which is also a requirement last time i checked.

There are very few helmets on the day that can be borrowed, most are for people who want to jump in a car and go for a ride with somebody.

You can buy RXT brand road bike helmets for a mere $130 brand new (i bought mine from Frankston Yamaha at this price), and there is another brand that do them for $99. There is a huge motorbike store/retailer in bayswater on dorset rd, which sell gear real cheap. try it on before you buy !

hope this helps.

davo

and autosport in bayswater have allsorts of racing gear too...

with tyres mine came with the car, they are fine but were camber worn on the outside by the previous owner but with my alignment this does not matter, will this pass scruitineering or should i be looking at new tyres before DECA? plan was too try and get one last day out of them

Guys, it is your entry that i need for you to go onto the list. if you are going to post it i would suggest going to a post office and faxing it. or you can scan it and email it through.

Ryan, your tyres sound ok as long as they have some tread on the rest of the tyre.

thanks all.

Entry forms faxed for Luke (NUTR33) about half hour ago from the post office and money deposited earlier this morning.

Cheers

Anna

Guys, it is your entry that i need for you to go onto the list. if you are going to post it i would suggest going to a post office and faxing it. or you can scan it and email it through.

Ryan, your tyres sound ok as long as they have some tread on the rest of the tyre.

thanks all.

turns out i was allowed to use one of the fax machines at work :(

can you confirm it was received, as i am a fax virgin

thanks all.

yep sorry i'm just gathering several signatures at the moment as i'm enterering several people (think another guy from work wants in too), i will fax them through with my deposit receipt later in the day, and westpac at the teller only accepts numbers not letters as reference numbers......which is gay, so i used my membership number. # 253

i'm never paying that way again.

Emailed the form!

I'm both nervous and excited. Definately going to be hitting some of you guys up on driving advice because I've never done anything like this before.

A fire extinguisher with metal bracket basic requirement is $35 from Autobahn, if you show your Sau Club membership card you will get 10% off all products in store (unless already discounted or on special).

wait wha? How does that work? Does it work for all autobarn? Never knew sauvic gets 10% discount?

From my experience from last deca, you can submit an application for ASAA or Cams at Deca.

Just make sure you bring the completed form to hand in on deca day.

You can get the form off asaa website and cams website, depending which one you want to go.