SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana. Rnd 3

Belsil80

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone who works for Chadstone Toyota has sent me 7 pages of god knows what.

if it was meant to be an entry fax it the other way.

ow what a feeling......

lol

Is SAU VIC membership a requirement to come? My mate wants to come along but he's already a member of an Evo forum. Does he need to sign up here too, or just pay the DECA fee?

Thanks.

wait wha? How does that work? Does it work for all autobarn? Never knew sauvic gets 10% discount?

From my experience from last deca, you can submit an application for ASAA or Cams at Deca.

Just make sure you bring the completed form to hand in on deca day.

You can get the form off asaa website and cams website, depending which one you want to go.

yeh 10% discount with any Club style membership card at all autobahn's as far as i know. As they don't do trade, which is bs, they will price overide stuff if you think something is overpriced.

and i'm happy enough with my L2s for now :P

someone who works for Chadstone Toyota has sent me 7 pages of god knows what.

if it was meant to be an entry fax it the other way.

considering my name isn't in the list it looks like my multiple application failed. just when i thought i passed the office worker exam.

yeh my boss reuse's alot of paper from all the spam fax's we get at work. but i'm not sure where you got toyota from :)

i'll resend it tommorrow morning, the other way around. :P

Is SAU VIC membership a requirement to come? My mate wants to come along but he's already a member of an Evo forum. Does he need to sign up here too, or just pay the DECA fee?

Thanks.

As long as he has a AASA or CAMS licence he can come.

Hoping to make this my first DECA event enetered! Will be reading more into this and try get money + forms sent in ASAP. Looking forward to this :P

Awesome steve. you'll love it.