SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana. Rnd 3

Belsil80

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many different runs there is and how many runs competitors have through the day. What way is determined the winner ?

The cars are broken up into two groups,

one group goes on the skidpan, while the other is doing the sprints

There is 2 cone layouts on the skidpan and you get 2 attempts at each

On the Sprints you have 2 small tracks Long Wang and Mini Wang

you get 1 familirization run 80% speed and 2 100% attempts

once both groups finish, they swap over and the sprint group does skidpan and vice versa

Once both groups finish, there is a lunch break

After lunch there are Battles, where you get to pick anyone you want to race against

as in the skidpan session, there are again 2 layouts and you get 2 attempts at both layouts

by this time its usualy already past 4pm and most people pack up

The Scoring is done according to times.

Each run is timmed and then all the times are ranked from fastest to slowest and points out of 50 are given, 50 for fastest time, down to 1 for slowest

The total of all your points scored for the day is what determines the placing.

For more info have a look at the SAU Motorsport Championship Thread

Brendan all good.

Roman, we are trying something different in the morning. it will not be 2 groups this time. i will hopefully have the event scheudal up by the end of the week and you will have all the information you need.

considering my name isn't in the list it looks like my multiple application failed. just when i thought i passed the office worker exam.

yeh my boss reuse's alot of paper from all the spam fax's we get at work. but i'm not sure where you got toyota from :P

i'll resend it tommorrow morning, the other way around. :)

i have just got the same email again the wrong way up!

I have got an entry from someone with the rego HALLE - there is no name on the entry. Edit, that would be yours^^

Next to 'ENTRANT NAME' and before '<=Wirte Car Owners Name HERE' i need YOUR NAME. so many entries without names! (i got other names from email addresses)

thanks guys. already half full.

I have got an entry from someone with the rego HALLE - there is no name on the entry. Edit, that would be yours^^

Next to 'ENTRANT NAME' and before '<=Wirte Car Owners Name HERE' i need YOUR NAME. so many entries without names! (i got other names from email addresses)

thanks guys. already half full.

Fixed.

i have just got the same email again the wrong way up!

sorry dude i didn't send it personally that time lmao even came from another number. Iv'e sent it through AGAIN tonight, please pm me if it fails again. payment was made on monday $240 for 3 people with reference 253 as i got my membership number wrong and westpac don't accept letters as reference numbers when you go into the bank.

Volunteer thread is up!!!

CLICK HERE

Make sure if your coming up and you are not driving, you sign up for this...

we really need all the help we can get to make these days a success!!

Bring up your friends/girlfriends/brothers/sisters/parents/guardians/ ANYONE!!!!

They will get a free lunch, and also a great chance to get up close and personal with the action happening on the day!!

ha ha yeah for sure, my car is stock though :(

(starts comming up with excuses) lol

yea so?? iv never done DECA before. its how u drive not how powerful the car is..well sorta

iv only got a fmic, 3inch, coilovers and pod...close to stocki...lol

180sx battles are on...who else is in???

hehe

yea so?? iv never done DECA before. its how u drive not how powerful the car is..well sorta

iv only got a fmic, 3inch, coilovers and pod...close to stocki...lol

180sx battles are on...who else is in???

heh

Any other N/As out there? Preferably N/As without any prior racing experience.

I think just about any battle I undertake will be a struggle.

Any other N/As out there? Preferably N/As without any prior racing experience.

I think just about any battle I undertake will be a struggle.

dont stress, i am going to guess that peak power isnt everything.... an NA 3L might be better than a turbo 2L

Edited by RB_Ryan