SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana. Rnd 3

Belsil80

ok I have been looking at the printed forms for over a week now.....to be honest I'm a little concerned, some of you seem to take this very seriously?

i;ve had my 32 a month, cant drive it for shit, have f**ked tyres, and plan on making a fool of myself, and grinning

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I'm with Ryan - Will be the first time testing the limits of my R32, I'm looking forward to it that much I don't care what happens with the times - I'll be laughing all day. :)

By the way will there be any pre-meets to this event? This will be my first time driving out there.

TO GET ONTO THE ENTRY LIST YOU NEED TO SEND AN ENTRY FORM. PAYMENT ALONE DOES NOT GET YOU ON THE LIST.

On that, there is only 4 spots left.

Deca is a fun & easy day. it is the best place to start and a great way to learn how to drive your car properly. and its cheap. so why wouldnt you enter?

Dave: Hmm, well see what you can do in the next 2 weeks :)

time is a issue, but come on, i have 25 days to get this happenning, unfortunetly ALOT of people told me today parts will take 1-2 weeks to come in and alot of parts from america which the price is right is just not going to hapin. ive sent both endz off for machining already so only time will tell.

atleast it's only a engine rebuild before deca, the last 2 times iv'e done engine conversions lmao, to which my housemate ask's "am i going to do this every deca?" and no, not this time lmao

i'm saying this now, i'm not bringing the gazelle as a solution, although i like driving it like it's stolen, i still haven't fixed the clutch from the first deca it went on. :)

By the way will there be any pre-meets to this event? This will be my first time driving out there.

There is usualy a meet-up at the BP which is 10 min up the road from Donnybrooks Shell(I always forget the name of the area),

people who drive up on sat moring will all usualy stop by and fill up there, so its common to meet some people to drive up with.

I'll probably make a Sat morning DECA cruise thread again some time closer to the date.

There is usualy a meet-up at the BP which is 10 min up the road from Donnybrooks Shell(I always forget the name of the area),

people who drive up on sat moring will all usualy stop by and fill up there, so its common to meet some people to drive up with.

I'll probably make a Sat morning DECA cruise thread again some time closer to the date.

Wallan Outbound

Sounds good :cool: Cheers.

Wallan Outbound

ahh, thats the one, thanks John :P

i thought it was Wallan, but was to lazy to confirm it on google maps, and didn't want to confuse anyone with wrong names :D

Entry List

1 Ryan Bell Sileighty

2 Michael Eichorn Sileighty

3 Mat Cross Corona

4 Tim Williamson R32GTST

5 Russell Cunningham R32GTST

6 Roman Plotnikov 180sx

7 Vince Ritchie R32GTST

8 Dane Stokes Sti

9 Luke Schulze R33GTST

10 Juliette Remfrey Pulsar

11 Ryan Campbell R32GTST

12 Kieran Robinson Supra

13 Leon Stapley R33GTST

14 Mohammed Tebeleh 180sx

15 John Richardson R33GTST

16 Che Boocock R33GTST

17 Adrian mueller WRX

18 Antony Ivancic Mystery

19 Terence Ho R33GTST

20 Gerald Tan Supra

21 Phillip Mak S13

22 Mario West EVO7

23 Shane Janssen R33GTR

24 Chris Stacey R33GTR

25 Brendan Pryor R33GTST

26 Daniel Hall R34GTT

27 Chris Mccolan EVO7

28 David Talbot S13

29 Karlos Broulidakis VN Commodore

30 Daniel Garber 180sx

31 Patrick Antoskiewicz R32GTST

32 Cassie Cruickshank WRX

33 Steven Trajkovski R32GTST

34 Mark Firman 180b

35 Josh Miller R32GTST

36 Clive Small EVO6

37 Niroj Douglas R33GTST

38 Tom Giordano R32GTST

39 Julian Stacey 318i

40 Adam Birdseye R33GTST

41 Marcus Stacey MX5

43 Dan Fewster S13

44 Chad Selley R32GTST

45 Chris Stacey R33GTR

46 Ryan Han R34GTT

Reserves

Number 42 is missing.

ahh, thats the one, thanks John :D

i thought it was Wallan, but was to lazy to confirm it on google maps, and didn't want to confuse anyone with wrong names :D

yeah ill be heading up on sat morning too! is the wallan servo on the HWY? i gotta pickup a mate from Craigiburn anyways...

or will there be a new thread for the cruise up??

yeah ill be heading up on sat morning too! is the wallan servo on the HWY? i gotta pickup a mate from Craigiburn anyways...

or will there be a new thread for the cruise up??

yeah, i'll chuck up a "Sat Moring DECA cruise" thread in the Vic section a week before DECA.

The BP Servo is on the hume and has food joints and truck stops and heaps of parking, so its huge.

I'll post the times and exact location from goggle maps in the cruise thread.

just some heads up ryan . Chris stacy's name appiers twice on the entry list and No,24 and No.45.

Looks to be another great day. Deca weekends are the most fun you can have with your pants on ....... some ppl do take them off sometimes too LOL

Defiatly a great day for people to get to know there cars in a fun enviroment. no need to fear crashing in to things as the skip pan is huge.

Mick and I Look forward to seeing you all there

cheers

Just an early request for myself (Brendan Pryor) and Cassie Cruickshank to be in the same group.

Thanks mate.

Better put Action Dan in the same group too if you could please. Make it easier for us with camera's and shit, (not cos we want to talk to him). :)

Entry List

1 Ryan Bell Sileighty RWD

2 Michael Eichorn Sileighty RWD

3 Mat Cross Corona RWD

4 Tim Williamson R32GTST RWD

5 Russell Cunningham R32GTST RWD

6 Roman Plotnikov 180sx RWD

7 Vince Ritchie R32GTST RWD

8 Dane Stokes Sti AWD

9 Luke Schulze R33GTST RWD

10 Juliette Remfrey Pulsar FWD

11 Ryan Campbell R32GTST RWD

12 Kieran Robinson Supra RWD

13 Leon Stapley R33GTST RWD

14 Mohammed Tebeleh 180sx RWD

15 John Richardson R33GTST RWD

16 Che Boocock R33GTST RWD

17 Adrian mueller WRX AWD

18 Antony Ivancic Mystery RWD

19 Terence Ho R33GTST RWD

20 Gerald Tan Supra RWD

21 Phillip Mak S13 RWD

22 Mario West EVO7 AWD

23 Shane Janssen R33GTR AWD

24 Chris Stacey R33GTR AWD

25 Brendan Pryor R33GTST RWD

26 Daniel Hall R34GTT RWD

27 Chris Mccolan EVO7 AWD

28 David Talbot S13 RWD

29 Karlos Broulidakis VN Commodore RWD

30 Daniel Garber 180sx RWD

31 Patrick Antoskiewicz R32GTST RWD

32 Cassie Cruickshank WRX AWD

33 Steven Trajkovski R32GTST RWD

34 Mark Firman 180b RWD

35 Josh Miller R32GTST RWD

36 Clive Small EVO6 AWD

37 Niroj Douglas R33GTST RWD

38 Tom Giordano R32GTST RWD

39 Julian Stacey 318i RWD

40 Adam Birdseye R33GTST RWD

41 Marcus Stacey MX5 RWD

42 Dan Fewster S13 RWD

43 Chad Selley R32GTST RWD

44 Ryan Han R34GTT RWD

45 Alan Calleja R33GTST RWD

46 Allen Paul Ravelle S14 RWD

47 Elizabeth Corr 180sx RWD

Reserves

just some heads up ryan . Chris stacy's name appiers twice on the entry list and No,24 and No.45.

thanks, that was an old list. the above is up to date. 3 spots left.